To get your body recover over night

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the night before going to bed. I feel relax and recover in the next morning. You feel some difference. and skin condition well

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

Estimated date of shippent was 29th of Dec. 2014 but it arrived 10th of January 2015.

New customers comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

Liposomal my first order, appears to work Ok... I'll need to try more to rate it correctly.

Useful in capsule form

Posted by ellymcguinness on March 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have read about the superior benefits of liposomal vitamin c as compared to other forms. I am aware that this form should be much more easily absorbed in the body. Previously I have used sodium acsorbate but wanted to try this. I like that the capsule doesn't contain any dodgy ingredients and I find the capsule convenient without having to experience any undesirable taste. I didn't really notice any added effectiveness as compared to my usual vitamin C. I expected superior benefits due to the form it's in and because of the price. I may try a different liposomal C before coming back to this one.

Posted by MatsumotoAkiko on November 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is not so big that my son can take it.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is good value for money for liposomal Vit C. The capsules are big but my 10 yr old can swallow them and the 6 yr old - though he makes me nervous swallowing something this big. Interesting and handy that it is to be taken with food as the other liposomal Vit C I've used is meant to be taken on an empty stomach.

Good quality good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

i had been allergy since i was born, and i like to take Vitamin C all my life, then i sew the product of Dr. Mercola, it is the quality product that i have ever sew, it can help my allergy and getting better

Good & useful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

My brother, who is using this product, is very happy