Shippment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Estimated date of shippent was 29th of Dec. 2014 but it arrived 10th of January 2015.

To get your body recover over night

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take this in the night before going to bed. I feel relax and recover in the next morning. You feel some difference. and skin condition well

New customers comment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Liposomal my first order, appears to work Ok... I'll need to try more to rate it correctly.

Useful in capsule form

Posted by ellymcguinness on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have read about the superior benefits of liposomal vitamin c as compared to other forms. I am aware that this form should be much more easily absorbed in the body. Previously I have used sodium acsorbate but wanted to try this. I like that the capsule doesn't contain any dodgy ingredients and I find the capsule convenient without having to experience any undesirable taste. I didn't really notice any added effectiveness as compared to my usual vitamin C. I expected superior benefits due to the form it's in and because of the price. I may try a different liposomal C before coming back to this one.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is good value for money for liposomal Vit C. The capsules are big but my 10 yr old can swallow them and the 6 yr old - though he makes me nervous swallowing something this big. Interesting and handy that it is to be taken with food as the other liposomal Vit C I've used is meant to be taken on an empty stomach.

Good quality good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i had been allergy since i was born, and i like to take Vitamin C all my life, then i sew the product of Dr. Mercola, it is the quality product that i have ever sew, it can help my allergy and getting better

Good & useful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My brother, who is using this product, is very happy