ויטמין סי מעולה

Posted by IRIS on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

אחד הטובים בכל הויטמינים למיניהם.. משפיע טוב, משתמשים כל פעם שמרגישים מחלה קרבה

So easy to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very important supplement and easy to take without all those added sugars.

I wouldn't be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This Vitamin C forms the basis of my medicine cabinet. At the first sign of any colds or sore throats this is my families go-to remedy. In my experience six of these a day for two to three days ensures that those bugs don't linger or turn into any secondary conditions!

I can digest it!

Posted by Yedidya on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pros - My digestion system does not like Vitamin C. It reacts to all of them and I have tried so many kinds... However, I can consume this product without upsetting my stomach. 500mg daily is ok. Normally also 1g a day doesn't upset my stomach. - Even though the capsule is large, it's easy to swallow - It comes in a big container, which means it's more price efficient Cons - The product is called "Vitamin C, 1000mg", whereas each capsule is actually 500mg and the serving size is 2 capsules. I see this as misleading. It should have been called "Vitamin C, 500mg".

Love these!

Posted by MarieMR on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Even though I take Ascorbic Acid powder most of the time these are great when travelling or to take extra vitamin C when ever you need it. A bit expensive for 500mg Vit C caps especially when you take high doses . 2 caps is 1000mg so this jar will last me between 18-22 days only. No upset stomach even when taken on empty stomach. iherb have good customer service with fast DHL service Thanks!

Absolutely great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product -- and great price :)....would definitely recommend it

Best ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No alcohol, no GM soy lecithin, and it works for just about anything.

ויטמין סי

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

איזה מינון צריך לקחת?

pozytywny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

polecam tego dostawce. OK~~~~~~~~

make you feel briliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has improved my feeling of heath so much. The first day I took this I managed to walk around the supermarket and do my shopping and get to the check out without having to stop for any length of time to regain my breath where as prior tho this it had taken me 2 -3 stops aroud the supermarket to do only par tof my weekly shop. The feeling of wellbeing is so much better that I would recommend this to anyone who is feeling slugish. I have terminal liver cancer and I believe this is what is helping me to keep going.