Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this an excellent product. I have osteoporosis and need quality magnesium. This Mercola product fills the bill. It also helps me sleep at night. Wonderful!!

By far the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been have trouble with un-interrupted sleep but this is a total game changer. My sleep is a lot deeper and I wake up more rested.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium easy on the tummy. The only one I can take.

Easy on the digestive system!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not been using this product long, but I immediately experienced a difference in my colon function. This is the only magnesium I have ever taken that didn't immediately send me to the bathroom. I have ulcerative colitis, which I currently have under control by natural means, and this product, along with my current probiotic specific to treat my condition, makes bathroom time something I no longer dread. I have also seen improvement in my usually tight muscles. I started, as I always do, taking a lower dose than recommended because of my size, one capsule mid-day. At present, I am taking one capsule around mid-day and one up to two hours prior to bedtime.

Magnesium for great sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always take 2 hours before bed and my sleep is deeper. It is truly amazing. I have recommended to a co-worker that was having trouble sleeping, she is now a fan.

Halved my bodily pain - fibromyalia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend this product for natural pain relief

Really fine product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Totally satisfied with all o the Mercola products I have tried (and with iherb's speedy service too). For me, it all comes down to a matter of trust, and I trust that Dr. Mercola researches his formula's ingredients and suppliers and provides some of the best vitamin, mineral and herb supplements available on the market.

happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

happy with my purchase

Great product for high blood pressure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My blood pressure was running 173/102 with a pulse reading of 103. I would wake up at night and my heart would be racing. I was taking magnesium glycinate but was running low on it, so I decided to give this a try. I am so glad I did. Within 24 hours of taking it, my blood pressure reading dropped to 147/98, pulse 93. After 10 days, my reading was 135/86, pulse 82. I am so relieved to find a product that works so well that I don't need a prescription to control my blood pressure.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The Best type of Magnesium L-Threonate, as it absorbs and easy to swallow and its Dr Mercola's product that I can trust. Will order again.

1 2