By far the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been have trouble with un-interrupted sleep but this is a total game changer. My sleep is a lot deeper and I wake up more rested.

Wonderful product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this an excellent product. I have osteoporosis and need quality magnesium. This Mercola product fills the bill. It also helps me sleep at night. Wonderful!!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium easy on the tummy. The only one I can take.

utterly disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am no fan of writing the reviews but I simply cannot stay silent on this one: having paid 30€ I got terrible side effects while taking it for a couple of days: first of all, TIRED in the afternoon, so much that i could literally go to bed after 2pm, secondly night sweating , I even had to change my pyjamas in the middle of the night! I am deeply disappointed and can not at all recommend it.

Best magnesium supplement I've tried!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love this magnesium supplement. I've taken magnesium for many years and started buying this brand of Magnesium L-Threonate about a year ago. I love it! I ran out of my supply a week before my last delivery arrived and missed it terribly. I bought another supplement from the shop to use in the interim, but it is nowhere near as effective and my body has been really missing out. I am glad to have my usual supply again and will be careful not to let it run out in the future.

Easy on the digestive system!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not been using this product long, but I immediately experienced a difference in my colon function. This is the only magnesium I have ever taken that didn't immediately send me to the bathroom. I have ulcerative colitis, which I currently have under control by natural means, and this product, along with my current probiotic specific to treat my condition, makes bathroom time something I no longer dread. I have also seen improvement in my usually tight muscles. I started, as I always do, taking a lower dose than recommended because of my size, one capsule mid-day. At present, I am taking one capsule around mid-day and one up to two hours prior to bedtime.

Magnesium for great sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always take 2 hours before bed and my sleep is deeper. It is truly amazing. I have recommended to a co-worker that was having trouble sleeping, she is now a fan.

Dr-Mercola-Magnesium-L-Threonate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I'm satisfied with magnesium Dr Mercola. I feel that it works better than other magnesium preparations.

Great form of magnesium

Posted by debraananda on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Early days yet but so far so good. I have an extremely sensitive stomach and this product has been gentle. No adverse effects whatsoever. My magnesium levels have obviously improved as no cramping at night. I haven’t found that it helps with sleeping. As usual excellent quick delivery with iherb.

Best Magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best Mg to boost your brain performance and make you feel amazing. This type of Mg doesn't make your stomach upset. Mercola is the best!

1 2 3