Great for teeth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been experiencing excellent results healing my teeth by taking these capsules, plus using magnesium oil on my teeth, and a remineralizing tooth powder for brushing. I've purchased them a couple times, now, and will continue to do so, at least until my teeth are done healing (By the way, anyone that says you can't heal teeth is either misinformed or lying - my teeth are proof!!)

Easy single dose solution to get your Vit D and K2 together

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy single dose solution to get your Vit D and K2 together from a trusted source

Vit D K2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking vit D for nealy 2 months now, the pain i have in my joins are decreasing. I moved to tasmaina 2 years ago, we dont get enough sun here so this product is working well for me.

All good so far but not had my bloods retested yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm trusting this supplement is doing a good job as I haven't had my bloods retested yet and my vit D levels are very low. Mercola is generally a good brand although a bit on the expensive side. I've had no untoward stomach issues with the supplement and I've got a very sensitive stomach so all good so far.

Essential vitamin mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for your bones

Perfect mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These two need to go together for optimum benefit, so a much better choice than just D3 only. Dr Mercola writes about this (and so much more) on his website.

The best vitamin D3/K2 in the market La mejor vitamina D3/k2 en el mercado.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for the best vitamin D3/k2 look for this brand. The pill is easy to swallow and the most important thing it is made without the nasty filling many other brands use in their formulations. Please iherb, suggest to Mercola Brand to sell the same product for children. Si tu buscas por la mejor vitamina D3/K2 en el mercado, esta marca del Doctor Mercola es la mejor que he encontrado. La pastilla es facil de tragar y lo mas importante es que no utiliza relleno en la formulacion de ingredientes no deseables que puedan afectar nuestro organismo.

Good Product

Posted by MarieMR on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Happy with this product. No nausea, No stomach ache. Hopefully it is doing what it is suppose to do. Good Vit D level and K2 for correct absorption of calcium into bones and keeping those arteries clear Hopefully! iHerb have good customer service and fast packing of goods with a wonderful fast DHL delivery service, Thanks!

products have no purpose if customer service is ZERO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

True, this is the case, we're not pleased to have to deal with dishonest customer service and therefore won't be using our purchases!!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the brands of Vit.D3 + K2 that I order (I like to rotate 2-3 different brands). I like that the Vit.K2 is sourced from Chickpea, other brands use Natto, and that's how one could rotate.

1 2