fantastic food based, stable probiotic - greatly helped IBS sypmtoms

Posted by wellspring on September 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best probiotics on the market. It requires no refrigeration, contains multiple strands of beneficial bacteria, and is made from actual food which is a huge plus. Dr Ohirra is an award winning scientist who actually developed one of the strains present in his products. I have had chronic and lifelong IBS symptoms and this probiotic helped me enormously, where almost everything else had failed. My whole family takes it now. DIfferent probiotics suit different people as we all have different cultures present or lacking, so it may take some trial and error - but it works for me and seems to for many people. Also benefits immunity and skin.

Making us well...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

My problem has been candida, yeast for years, and am detoxing and feeling happier than I've felt in a while. The detox is still in progress, but I know its working. This takes time, not overnight, so if you have the same issue, realize it takes several boxes and a commitment to eat better, organic veges, and a little fruit. Make vege soups and some organic farm-raised protein. Husband is getting over IBS, with the help of the Pro formula and is finally not having to worry about the residual effects of IBS and is very glad its resolving itself. The gut/digestive track is known as our 2nd brain, and when its working properly we heal.

Just wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works like a miracle on intestines. I hope and pray it works for anyone who tries. Just a word of caution, if your intestinal health is not very good, begin with just one capsule, and preferably "not" on empty stomach (may cause bloating/diarrhea). As you get better move on to taking empty stomach, and increase the dose gradually.

great choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Ohira's probiotics have gotten rid of my gas/bloating and my 3 y/o daughter's diarrhea on multiple occasions. I take them daily now and give them to her for maintenance.

Good results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried various probiotics and though they all seem to deliver the same results, I feel that this really helps on a consistent basis. Its stability in regulating my digestive tracts is the reason I reorder. I don't know how this is different from the original grade (which I've tried as well) in terms of effects, but I feel like I can't go back now that I'm in the professional grade...

HM Burress

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just took a round of antibiotics in the hospital,because of perforated diverticulitis, these have really helped.

We've tried other Probiotics and this is the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fast-acting probiotic. We don't leave home without it. It is pricier than other probiotics but we haven't found any that work better and we've been using different ones for over 4 years. A little goes a long way. Our 5-year old takes it too, no problem. Highly recommended.

Comparison of Professional formula with Original formula, plus review.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

The capsules in the professional formula are much smaller than in the original formula, making them a lot easier to swallow. I started taking the original formula to help with gut health and after two months I didn't reorder. That month my moods were all over the place. I reordered the probiotics and as soon as I started taking them again I felt so much happier. The next time I reordered iherb was out of stock of the original formula so I tried the professional formula and now I like this one better because of the small size of the capsules. There are lots of other benefits to taking these, but I especially love how they make me feel happy.

dr ohhira's pro formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

HAve had a lot of antibiotics due to a tooth absys and decided that I need to build my stomach bacteria back up. Have had a lot of stomach issues the last couple of years. Only a month into taking these but so far my stomach has been better. I have heard nothing but praise for this product and so far it hasn't disappointed. no side effects whatsoever.

A big help

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from IBS for many ears, and tried other probiotics. This was the first one that both did some good and did not make me sick.