Just wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works like a miracle on intestines. I hope and pray it works for anyone who tries. Just a word of caution, if your intestinal health is not very good, begin with just one capsule, and preferably "not" on empty stomach (may cause bloating/diarrhea). As you get better move on to taking empty stomach, and increase the dose gradually.

great choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Ohira's probiotics have gotten rid of my gas/bloating and my 3 y/o daughter's diarrhea on multiple occasions. I take them daily now and give them to her for maintenance.

Good results.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've tried various probiotics and though they all seem to deliver the same results, I feel that this really helps on a consistent basis. Its stability in regulating my digestive tracts is the reason I reorder. I don't know how this is different from the original grade (which I've tried as well) in terms of effects, but I feel like I can't go back now that I'm in the professional grade...

HM Burress

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just took a round of antibiotics in the hospital,because of perforated diverticulitis, these have really helped.

We've tried other Probiotics and this is the Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Fast-acting probiotic. We don't leave home without it. It is pricier than other probiotics but we haven't found any that work better and we've been using different ones for over 4 years. A little goes a long way. Our 5-year old takes it too, no problem. Highly recommended.

Comparison of Professional formula with Original formula, plus review.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The capsules in the professional formula are much smaller than in the original formula, making them a lot easier to swallow. I started taking the original formula to help with gut health and after two months I didn't reorder. That month my moods were all over the place. I reordered the probiotics and as soon as I started taking them again I felt so much happier. The next time I reordered iherb was out of stock of the original formula so I tried the professional formula and now I like this one better because of the small size of the capsules. There are lots of other benefits to taking these, but I especially love how they make me feel happy.

only slightly better than the original formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is indeed somewhat better than the original formula but unfortunately i'm not sure the price difference is really worth it. i do have to admit that taking 3 of these 2 times daily along with raw probiotics from garden of life has protected me from a yeast (candida) infection during my last course of antibiotics. plus i didn't get the usual stomach ache that antibiotics cause me. plus it gives my skin a nice glow, but i need to take at least 4 a day to get this particular benefit. i once took this for 4 months and its effects lasted 6-8 months afterwards which is great since most supplements stop working quite shortly after stopping their use. i do have to admit i didn't watch my diet as closely as i should have (i do like sweets a lot :( )

dr ohhira's pro formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

HAve had a lot of antibiotics due to a tooth absys and decided that I need to build my stomach bacteria back up. Have had a lot of stomach issues the last couple of years. Only a month into taking these but so far my stomach has been better. I have heard nothing but praise for this product and so far it hasn't disappointed. no side effects whatsoever.

A big help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from IBS for many ears, and tried other probiotics. This was the first one that both did some good and did not make me sick.

Digestive tract on tract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Within a week things were working out well with my digestive tract. I am definantly going to buy this product again and again. Even my husband is using this.