Digestive tract on tract

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. Within a week things were working out well with my digestive tract. I am definantly going to buy this product again and again. Even my husband is using this.

Dr Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

It helps to reduce my eczema inflammation. My skin looks better too.

No Effects. waste of money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have tried both 3 yrs & 5 yrs fermented products, increasing up to 6 caps a day. absolutely no effect on me. Maybe too little CFU to affect me. this product does not deserve oven one star.

Dr Ohhira's Essential Formulas Probiotics Professional formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2016 | Verified Purchase

First probiotic product that has helped me.

quailty product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I've been taking this product, twice a day, my skin started clearing up; esp the white spots on my chest area. Yes, its a bit pricey but you really do get what you pay for and again iherb delivers quality products at great prices. came very quickly as always! thanx iherb!

super supplement

Posted by norihito on January 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know I have colon poblem. I noticed my digestive system is not so strong and this probiotics cured my colon problem. Just thank you Dr.ohhira and iherb!!

The best probiotics money can buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

They're amazing, but very expensive. I'd say that you should only use these for treating an existing problem, but not as a preventative probiotic. You can definitely find great probiotics for much cheaper for preventative use.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Candida problem and was taking a probiotic from another company which is more expensive than this. So I switched to Dr. Ohhira's and it works great for me.

tummy help

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dr.Ohhira's Pro formula is the ONLY thing that has been able to help with my intestinal bacteria. iHerb has the best price I can find!

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I always take this stuff when I have to go on really heavy duty antibiotics. This has cut WAY down on things like GI issues and yeast infections!