Dr Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It helps to reduce my eczema inflammation. My skin looks better too.

No Effects. waste of money.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have tried both 3 yrs & 5 yrs fermented products, increasing up to 6 caps a day. absolutely no effect on me. Maybe too little CFU to affect me. this product does not deserve oven one star.

Does not do anything

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have honestly been taking like four packages of these and noticed no difference with my health problems. I thought I was paying for the best out there. I just recently tried another brand of probiotics and feel them working and improving my stomach, so I will just toss my last package of these...

Great Product!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing(with marine phytoplankton & olive leaf extract)! It reduce my son's allergy symptom... eczema, morning running nose and stuffy nose while he sleeps....

Dr Ohhira's Essential Formulas Probiotics Professional formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First probiotic product that has helped me.

quailty product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Ever since I've been taking this product, twice a day, my skin started clearing up; esp the white spots on my chest area. Yes, its a bit pricey but you really do get what you pay for and again iherb delivers quality products at great prices. came very quickly as always! thanx iherb!

super supplement

Posted by norihito on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know I have colon poblem. I noticed my digestive system is not so strong and this probiotics cured my colon problem. Just thank you Dr.ohhira and iherb!!

The best probiotics money can buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

They're amazing, but very expensive. I'd say that you should only use these for treating an existing problem, but not as a preventative probiotic. You can definitely find great probiotics for much cheaper for preventative use.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have Candida problem and was taking a probiotic from another company which is more expensive than this. So I switched to Dr. Ohhira's and it works great for me.

tummy help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Dr.Ohhira's Pro formula is the ONLY thing that has been able to help with my intestinal bacteria. iHerb has the best price I can find!