Okay

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fragrance was pleasant but didn't last long out of package. I saw no lightening/brightening effect even after going through 2 bars. Bits in soap can get a bit rough when skin feels sensitive.

best for lightening blemishes and red skin

Posted by 4955536452453661015 on Oct 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i dont think by skin lightening they mean it'll change your skins tone, but rather lighten scars and such. I bought this stuff not expecting much, but boy was i wrong. everyone says that skin looks a lot more brighter and more glowy too. but anways, it got rid of my acne scars, and really helped balance my skin out once again. I think people use to much and end up drying their skin out. it only takes a very little bit honestly, i just get my hands wet and rub the soap just a little bit (like 3 seconds) in a circular motion.

good scrub, nice scent, and good value

Posted by hungrymama on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not too harsh on the skin, and does brightened my skin. Gives nice scent on the bathroom

Probably not the best soap for sensitive skins

Posted by 5310266311780570178 on Aug 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lovely scent, great size, perfect lather. The only problem is that my skin is a little sensitive. With prolonged use this soap has irritated my skin and caused breakouts on my body. I think it is starting to lighten my skin though!

smells like tea time

Posted by 5756401806940593657 on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I mean this in a good way , the soap keeps my skin soft an suble in this winter weather , and it smells like old ladies having tea; again in a good way.

Like it a lot!

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Nov 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice soap that do not dry out the skin.

you get what you paid for.

Posted by Reviewer2578921 on Oct 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought 2 of these bcoz I believed what the review said. But this is not the case! This soap not only makes skin dry but super-dry. All the wrinkles that I have not seen before appeared on face and no rose smell that I could smell with such a highly sensitive nose (I can smell from another room if the electric cooking stove is on or not!). There are also little grain like things that hurts a bit. No BULL!

Best Soap Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5491932972472297011 on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This soaps cleans so well thanks, I herb keep the great products coming.

Ah enfin une vraie odeur de rose

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Sep 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

pour un savon ça n'est pas facile à trouver. Rose anglaise en plus : j'aime.

Soap

Posted by 5409151690520169957 on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This soap lathers well and has a lovely fragrance. I love it.