Can be to hard for dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Can be to hard for dry skin

It's Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cleanser is good if you do not need to remove any makeup or heavy dirt. If you have makeup I suggest removing with coconut oil first and then using this cleanser. I prefer a cleaner with a little more power so I will be getting something that foams up next time. But I will say it smells very nice :)

Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

a very gentle cleanser but not effective on my combination skin. Those white head didn't get better after using it. I won't buy it again.

watch out for your eyes!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is a nightmare when it get's in your eyes, it burn like crazy. It does an okay job at removing makeup and cleansing but sometimes it feels like it leaves a layer on the skin. I do continue to use it everyday until I run out, but I don't think I will be repurchasing.

Average Face Cleanser

Posted by achronicvoice on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Average face cleanser for me. Smell was okay, made my skin feel a little taut but that was it.

Not very good at getting rid of makeup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

You have to use something a bit stronger first before cleansing with this, as it doesn't remove eye makeup very well at all. Sad, because this is what I bought it for :(

somehow natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First, it does not leave my skin sneaky clean like other neutrogena cleanser because of its natural properties. And more importantly, it does not break me out. Howevever, the smell is quite strong for a natural cleanser. It may be because of large percentage of tea tree oil, which can also account for the dryness of my oily skin afterwards. Well, that may be the reason why it's named exfoliating cleanser. But I am skeptical if it contains fragrance like other generic soap from Dr. Woods. Tea oil can be anti-inflammatory but also drying. I will recommend using once every day at most or two days at best for oily and combination skin. I won't recommend it to dry or normal skin.

just eh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this cleanser for the price at the time. I love the ingredients listed but somehow it doesn't come out well. The reason I don't like it is because I feel like it "sits" on my skin rather than my skin absorbing it. I use this in the morning because it is not effective for removing my makeup. After I'm done with this bottle I will not purchase again.

Very drying!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the natural ingredients in this product but omg, I don't use unless my skin is very dirty or oily because this stuff dries my skin like crazy and that's hard to do. I definitely would't recommend for daily use.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is great product but I don't think that I'm going to repurchase this product because I more like black soap bar for facial soap.

1 2 3