Adore it

Posted by Malina on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.

best of the best/лучшее из лучших

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best facial cleanser I've ever used! You can't find anything better for oily acne-prone skin. It makes my skin squeaking, helps fighting blemishes, even my clogged pores seem to become cleaner. Doesn't dry my skin out. The skin's so smooth! I'll definitely buy it again. Это самая лучшая умывалка, которая у меня когда-либо была! Для жирной проблемной кожи лучше средства не найти, имхо. Очищает до скрипа, борется с прыщами, даже забитые поры как будто становятся чище. Не сушит. Кожа гладкая-гладкая! Обязательно буду брать еще, и не раз.

reccomend it

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's very nice cleanser, with comfortable texture, cleans well and gentle, not much foam.

Great all round cleanser

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this orginally for my daughter and tried it, I liked it so much I had to buy one for myself.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It really helps with blackheads. My face smoothed out noticeably after the first use and has gotten better over the last few weeks. I will keep buying this.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this cleanser. There are many merits: not so much foam, good texture like oily cleansers, no any irritating, very good cleansing, delicate exfoliating. And some demerits: cleanser bites eyes a little (not a foam, this is volatile oils as I have thought), smell is so so. Will buy again.

Best cleanser there is!

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So I've decided that this is my favorite cleanser. It goes a really long way, is easy to use - I can use it with my konjac sponge as well, has a cute pacakging, smells lovely and woody, and most important, does wonders to my combination skin. I just love it, and all this for that price! I never want to be without it.

The best.

Posted by JuliaP on Aug 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The best skin cleaneser, i've ever tried! If you are going to buy it, you can click on my name to get extra information!

The best facial wash I've used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely my first choice of facial wash. I've been using black soap products for years and found a great hand made putty version of this and ordered it from Africa (don't remember which country), it was excellent but very expensive to order, and hard to find. This natural facial cleanser has a great texture (like a thin gel/ thick liquid) which lasts me a few months. It leaves my skin squeaky clean yet moisturized. It's the best cleanser for my combination skin and I used it all year round despite changes in environmental humidity/ temperatures. I refuse to use other cleaners since I discovered this one!

Perfect for my skin!

Posted by proinnseas on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. First bottle I ordered was runny and after using almost empty I found out that glycerin was separated leaving big clump bottom of the bottle. This can be happen if storage or delivery has high temperature changes. Well because of the separation first bottle was used pretty quickly. I did order second bottle, and this time there wasn't any separation and product seems to have much better texture. Product is good and works for older and young skin. Will buy again and hope that first bottle thing won't happen again. Smell is good and first I did see some exfoliating happening. After using couple weeks, I feel my skin soft and healthy. Dr. Woods products by this far has been excellent!