Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been really impressed with this product. The smell was different to what I had expected and initially I wasn't sure about it, it has quite a stong sandalwood or patchouli type aroma. However the smell has grown on me and I have decided I quite like it. I have used it for washing hair and I have been really impressed by how soft my hair feels afterwards and it gives it a lovely curl. I still use a bit of conditioner after as I have dry hair, but you dont really need to. For washing body it is lovely, not as foaming as other body washes, but I would prefer that to extra chemicals. As a face wash, it is great. BUT I have noticed it really stings if you get it in your eye, so be careful of that. I have also used it to make a foaming hand wash by diluting with water and putting in a foam pump, and have made a surface cleaning spray by putting in a spray bottle with vinegar and water. I would give 5 stars if it wasn't so stingy in the eyes. I am not sure if all castile/black soaps are like this, or just this one.

smells manly -IMO

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

At first I was rather put off by the smell. It is like a cross between a man's aftershave and an industrial strength floor cleaner!! It cleans real good though! I have figured out that the smell is okay if I make sure to put a nice smelling lotion on afterward.

Dr Woods Raw Black Soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Husband uses this also for body wash/shampoo. Seems to work for him.

I Use This To Diy Facial Foaming Cleanser

Posted by lokcat on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think it soften skin and it doesn’t dry up my skin. But it doesn’t cleanse as good as other liquid Castile soap I bought from the same brand, so I have to use other deep cleanser products from time to time. Not sure if it’s better if I use without making it as foam cleanser. Will try out and update this review.

Smells so clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the soothing fresh scent of this. Lathers easily, makes my skin feel so clean without that stripped feeling. I use this only as a body wash and not a facial wash as it seems to leave a light emollient layer that might feel too heavy on oily facial skin.

还好

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

用来洗头的,掉发显著减少,受损的头发很快恢复弹性,头皮也不痒了,但是看起来有点毛躁,皂垢有时冲不干净,一缕一缕的

love it. have purchased before

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found this black soap to be quite gentle on my body and face. Skin feels clean after using it. Seems to remove dirt and oils from skin well.

Nice castile soap for various uses

Posted by morganwellinger on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my hair, face and body. Its definitely a great product with a nice smell and good ingredients. Can sting eyes a bit and didn't remove all my make up at times which is i am giving 4 stars.

Love the Fragrance!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My family loves the feel and smell of this soap. I bought it originally to reduce dryness on my skin from bathing. The rest of the family discovered it, and now we all use it. Black soap is wonderfully pure and refreshing to use.

좋네요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

물반 이거반 거품기에 넣고쓰면 거품 잘납니다 저는 주로 바디워시랑 머리 일차샴푸로 씁니다 얼굴에 쓰기엔 너무 건조해요 향기에 별 부담감 없어요 싸고 대용량! 다른 종류도 써보려구요

1 2 3