great soap

Posted by lovelyBunny on December 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it as a face and body wash. It really dries my skin when I use it twice a day, so I use it only in the evening. It's the most effective product to wash off oil masks. The bottle is the right size to be used without a soap dispenser. The scent is quite strong and borderline unpleasant at first, but gets faint and pleasant when you wash the soap off.

Strong smell, but effective

Posted by boondy on May 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

I noticed it made my blemishes dry but did not dry my face entirely. Quite a liquid formula, did expect something more gel-like. The smell is pretty strong, but bearable. It smells like tea tree. Good quantity at a very good price. You should give it a try.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this! First of all it has helped my skin. It has become clearer and I think it has been working quite deep on impurities without irritating the skin. I also like that it has multiple uses, like hair wash or washing clothes. Definitely a quality product that is good to have at home.

not enough efficiency for cleansing

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used it to wash my face, oily skin. I wash twice for clean face. Uncomfortableness.

Was very watery this time

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this previously and loved it, but this time it was very watery. It just runs through the washcloth and I have to use half a bottle to get anywhere. Probably won't get it again unfortunately.

Lo uso como jabón de cara

Posted by Kancunen on April 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré paando aara usarlo de limpiadora para mi piel grasa y es realmente muy bueno, limpia muy bien sin resecar (yo tengo la piel muy grasa aunque sin acné). Probablemente repita cuando acabe otro jabón con árbol de té para la cara.

Smells soapy but very good product for the skin

Posted by IHERB-EUROPE-PAGE on February 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product just to try out something so my skin doesn't dry out too much. It appears that the ingredients are quite succesfull in cleaning and protecting the skin. Any comparison to normal soap cannot be made, this cleans very good without drying out the skin. The smell can be improved though. 4 star rating due to the smell :)

Great body wash and all purpose cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm loving all my Dr Woods soaps. I use this one as a body wash and dilute it to use as a liquid hand soap. I have used this on my face but I use the Dr Woods black soap most days. The tea tree smell isn't overpowering and it disappears once you rinse yourself. It doesn't lather up a great deal but it does make you feel clean and refreshed.

Too liquid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this soap, it cleans effectively. You may want to watch on how much you use as a little wiil NOT go a long way. The texture is very watery and this creates a tendency to overuse the product.

best product ever!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use to wash my face and body! Impossible to use another soap! Feels great! I usually add some essential oils