Helping inguinal hernia by nourishing blood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a formula I initially searched to help my husband mild inguinal hernia symptoms. Chinese medicine view this condition as deficiency in the production of blood that nourish connective tissues, including its tensile strength. This formula is the closest one to the non-invasive hernia repair prevention. It has significantly decreased the inguinal pain and the need to stop any physical activities due to it. Before he could not finish a hiking circuit without stopping for the pain. Now he doesn't even remember he had it. Although he doesn't want to admit it because he can't understand how a pill can stop a hernia, I see the change. I also use it to treat my blood aspect of a Taoist herbal treatment. Together with Profound essence, easy qi and this formula i found my combination for the herbal program. Note: I'm a M.D. with chinese medicine background.

Lifts Qi!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product for overall energy. For me it can be counterproductive if I'm stressed because of the blockages that occur. I like to use this when I've done some Yoga and QiGong and my Qi is moving freely. I don't have to take it regularly...just enough to get a little boost some days.

Ginseng and Astragulus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Dragon Herbs is an excellent company so I'm sure this is a good product, but it is a little too warming for me at the moment so I will wait until cooler weather to take the rest.

nothing special

Posted by iHerbMaster on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

after using the hole bottle, I didnt notice anything. I have used it for hyperhydrosis, but it doesnt helped!

Great product

Posted by debraananda on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product for extra energy and vigor great will always take

Fine product but not truly "Extremely safe and effective"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got some heart palps and weakness from it because I later learned that it is contraindicated for someone with kidney yin/yan deficiencies. So I would not recommend to someone with extreme fatigue and general heart weakness as you need to build your kidneys first before you can take this product. Or of you do take it then make sure to take it with another Yin tonic to balance out the warming nature of this formula. DH products are very high quality and you can tell how potent they are but they are not all so "Extremely safe and effective" as the bottle states because the formula may need additional herbs to support your particular pattern. In other words, it is best to take it with supervision and based on professional advice. Since I got a bot of a reaction from it, I give it four stars but the formula itself and quality deserves five.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this and will reorder again.