Did not feel anything

Posted by juniper on October 26 2011 | Verified Purchase

For a product this expensive, I did not feel anything significant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

This reishi is the best I have ever taken, along with Ron's Wild reishi. Ron's extracts are by the far the best I have tried, they are super potent, and cheap, considering the quality of the product you are getting. Get thi reishi. It will change your life :)

excellent results!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

This evening tincture seems to be fitting "right" for me. My sleep is improving and my weight is finally dropping as it had been holding at one weight forever. It was recommended to me for sleep and weight loss, both of which have proved true. I wish the dropper had a marking on it for 75--which is the amount to use each day

Very good

Posted by Lammikko on November 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a superb quality reishi extract. My ability to "cease the moment" improved significantly when taking this! Living in the now. I took 2 half droppers twice a day and this bottle lasted maybe 2-3 weeks.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave it 4 stars for arriving quickly. I'll update this later - haven't used it long enough. We bought it because I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to the $200 (!!) elixir I get here in Japan, purported to support immune response and has anti-cancer benefits. I buy it for my husband who has cancer. We'll see if this one works too. Strong alcohol taste along with the bitter reishi - it's certainly not delicious but about what I expected.

Haven't seen any results after 2 weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I haven't noticed any difference in my sleep. i was hoping it would help with my insomnia but it hasn't. I'm still taking it so will see.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have to agree with the other reviewer as I didn't feel anything and cannot recommend. Took three dropperfuls daily along with three of dragon wild reishi daily. Nothing.