Hit or Miss.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Goji. If I could, I would eat its fresh "version" every day, but where I live, that's not possible right now. That's the reason I've been buying this over six times now. They are great with yogurt, cereal etc. , but at least to me, they are even better eaten by themselves. Unfortunately 2 times I purchased those, there was something wrong with their taste and texture. It is hard to describe, but they were harder and unpleasant to eat - after I ate a handful, I could feel my stomach's acidity level increase. Quite annoying feeling. The rest of my Goji orders were alright, but these two "problematic" ones were worthless to me and I had to throw them away. The strange thing is, that according to the expiration date listed on the package, those two still had a lot of months to go. Obviously the bad taste is due to reasons other than expiry. If you wonder why I didn't contact iHerb to return them - the shipping price would've been too much for me to consider it worthwhile. With that said, this really is a wonderful product, much better, than any I've tested so far, but only if you receive the ones you should a 100% of the time - fresh and soft ones!

I don´t like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

don´t like the taste and the stickyness...

Chemical Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A strong chemical smell, I guess it is preservative.

Unpleasant Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I tried to eat this but they just were not good. They weren't even tolerable for us.

oohh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Juck...not my taste. Like licorice, only...not.

A little hyped?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit, after reading all the raving reviews both here on iHerb, and on various blogs and other sites, I was fairly disappointed with these goji berries. To me, they were nothing special, rather bland and way to sticky. I vastly prefer Navitas Naturals over these, even though they might be a little dry, they are superior in taste and smell, not to mention they are certified organic. Once you soak them, or put them in chocolate etc. they are just fine texture wise as well, so I see no reason buying these instead. Navitas gives you more value for the money too, so I won't be buying these again...

有點失望

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

容易嘴嚼,像提子乾一樣,味道不錯,不過明目效果沒有,食後仍覺眼睛乾瀝,傳統紅色乾身杞子效果較顯著。

Décue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Les baies sont toutes collées dans le sachet il est très difficile d'en utiliser seulement la quantité désirée. Je préfère d'autres marques.

goji

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just dont like goji, or this goji. never tried any other.