Gojizi - par excellence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've lived in China, studied Chinese Medicine there, travelled to Taiwan, live in Japan, and have sampled very high grade Goji berries in these places but none of them hold a candle to this berry. So easy to overeat on these; they are simply fabulous.

One of my iherb favorittes!

Posted by EirikCor on May 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

They are soft and more moist than all other Goji-berries i've eaten. Love them!

Goji Berries from Heave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have loved Goji Berries since I first time tried them. But when I tried these, other Gojies felt like old, dry and tasteless. I highly recommend to buy these and enjoy every handful with pleasure ;) They are soft, juicy, so sweet and what is the best part, they are the most healthy things that we know of!

Very tasty

Posted by AneBra on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Superfood has hit my country like a bomb, and as a result this is in my local health stores with the price amped up like you wouldn't believe. And people actually buy it there, thinking it's a fair price...! The price on iherb is unbeatable though, and unlike the cheap brand they sell at my local supermarket, this isn't dry and nasty. In fact, they are plump and juicy, and easy to snack on. You can even dip them in dark chocolate, use them in salads and bake with them. So versatile and sooo good! Would highly recommend.

Heavenly good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These berries make me a better person!!

Rated the #1 Berry in the World

Posted by dietitian on Mar 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Heaven Mountain Goji Berries are the most delicious, and moist. Not only do they taste good, they are one of the top longevity foods in the world. They are a great protein source, high in anti-oxidants, and contain 21 trace minerals including Germanium. It's great for your eyes (it has the highest natural source of Zeaxanthin. It improves your sleep (tryptophan) and it elevates your moods (serotonin). And that's very important, especially for women, who have 52% serotonin than men. It also improves your sexual function, and fertility. So, there is doubt in my mind, that this is the #1 berry in the world. Eat Goji Berries, and be happy! :)

Premium Goji

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are excellent goji berries! Others are dry and tasteless, but these are flavorful and plump. Lycium/goji are an excellent yin jing tonic to nurture essence and to build blood. Anti-aging and rejuvenating...

Honestly the best Goji berries I've ever had!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are seriously good! Everybody love them. So soft and sweet! Not dried out rocks like most other brands I've come across. Great in trail mixes, cereals, snacks, or simply straight out of the bag.

I recommend! Нравится!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Понравились на вкус (отдалённо напоминают изюм). Насколько полезно не знаю, но хочется верить:) Ем по чайной ложке в день. Заказываю регулярно. Were pleasant on taste (bear a faint resemblance to raisin). It is how useful I do not know, but it would be desirable to trust :) excuse for bad knowledge of English :)

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best dried gojiberries I have ever tried. They are so juicy and full of flavour. If you're planning to buy gojiberries but are unsure of which brand, let it be these ones! Trust me; you will not be disappointed! :)