Rated the #1 Berry in the World

Posted by dietitian on March 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Heaven Mountain Goji Berries are the most delicious, and moist. Not only do they taste good, they are one of the top longevity foods in the world. They are a great protein source, high in anti-oxidants, and contain 21 trace minerals including Germanium. It's great for your eyes (it has the highest natural source of Zeaxanthin. It improves your sleep (tryptophan) and it elevates your moods (serotonin). And that's very important, especially for women, who have 52% serotonin than men. It also improves your sexual function, and fertility. So, there is doubt in my mind, that this is the #1 berry in the world. Eat Goji Berries, and be happy! :)

Premium Goji

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are excellent goji berries! Others are dry and tasteless, but these are flavorful and plump. Lycium/goji are an excellent yin jing tonic to nurture essence and to build blood. Anti-aging and rejuvenating...

Honestly the best Goji berries I've ever had!

Posted by eiriha on April 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are seriously good! Everybody love them. So soft and sweet! Not dried out rocks like most other brands I've come across. Great in trail mixes, cereals, snacks, or simply straight out of the bag.

I recommend! Нравится!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

Понравились на вкус (отдалённо напоминают изюм). Насколько полезно не знаю, но хочется верить:) Ем по чайной ложке в день. Заказываю регулярно. Were pleasant on taste (bear a faint resemblance to raisin). It is how useful I do not know, but it would be desirable to trust :) excuse for bad knowledge of English :)

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best dried gojiberries I have ever tried. They are so juicy and full of flavour. If you're planning to buy gojiberries but are unsure of which brand, let it be these ones! Trust me; you will not be disappointed! :)

Great for kids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Kids switched to goji, much healthier than candies.

Very moist, very tart, very good

Posted by PurplePegasus on August 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not sure if this is doing anything healthwise but they're fun to eat. I don't feel any energy or fatigue relief from eating them though. They taste good to me but very tart, with a slightly bitter aftertaste, as they're not sweetened.

Very tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Awesome taste, perfect condition after shipping - berries are smooth, good for blending. The pack is gone in 2,5 weeks (1-2 handfulls per day).

My new fav - perfect.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

I thought I was happy with the gojis Ive tired before, but I never knew how good they COULD taste. Now I do. Ive tried supernature and navitas, but they can not at all be compared to these. I used goji in smoothies before, but these one I eat as a snack as well. They are sweeter and FAR juicier than any other brand Ive tried. I dont care about the price, this is my new preferred candy :))

the best