Best tasting dried goji berries

Posted by JoshBee on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are the best and most moist dried goji berries I have tasted due to all other brands being hard,dry,and having a soapy after taste.Also,the people at Dragon Herbs personally go to where the gojis are grown and harvested and even have a video of them so you know where your food has been unlike other brands.

Hands Down BEST Goji Berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My first time trying these was via a free sample I had received when ordering from another site. The taste and texture are so awesome, (and far better than another other brand of goji berries I've ever tried), that I've been ordering them on a regular basis since first having sampled them back in Nov/Dec of last year. As for priced, I've crossed checked several sites, and like with most products, iherb has some of the best prices around for this product as well.

Awesome berries

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These berries are insanely good. I ration the price by saying a bag of dried blueberries is 7 or 8 bucks (and they dont have half the properties of Gojis). These are indeed magical, I wish I could afford to eat a handful everyday!

Superb Gojis

Posted by djsoma on Sep 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic taste and freshness, these berries are very juicy and not dry at all like many others I've eaten. Will buy again many times.

The BEST gojis I've ever tasted!

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Soft, tasty and healthy!

I don't feel too well after eating these everyday for a few weeks

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They taste nice and give you energy for sure, but I notice I do fell unwell if I eat them too many days in a row. I almost get a weird hallucinogenic reaction.

Hit or Miss.

Posted by Rosiee on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Goji. If I could, I would eat its fresh "version" every day, but where I live, that's not possible right now. That's the reason I've been buying this over six times now. They are great with yogurt, cereal etc. , but at least to me, they are even better eaten by themselves. Unfortunately 2 times I purchased those, there was something wrong with their taste and texture. It is hard to describe, but they were harder and unpleasant to eat - after I ate a handful, I could feel my stomach's acidity level increase. Quite annoying feeling. The rest of my Goji orders were alright, but these two "problematic" ones were worthless to me and I had to throw them away. The strange thing is, that according to the expiration date listed on the package, those two still had a lot of months to go. Obviously the bad taste is due to reasons other than expiry. If you wonder why I didn't contact iHerb to return them - the shipping price would've been too much for me to consider it worthwhile. With that said, this really is a wonderful product, much better, than any I've tested so far, but only if you receive the ones you should a 100% of the time - fresh and soft ones!

Exotic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought it out of curiousity. And didn't like the taste. It's been waiting for months for me to think of any way to use it. But after all it got too dry and went off to the trash bin.

Expired July 2011

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Check the dates on These if you get them, half scratched out expiration date, but when i held the bag up to the light it says it expired in July 2011. and its now September 2013. taste old and gross

allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Be careful if you have allergies, got a rash, swollen lips, etc!!!