No Guarantee of Safety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

After having bought this product recently I noticed on the label that the use of this product can expose you to lead which is a toxic heavy metal pollutant. China acknowledged that a staggering one-fifth of its arable land is seriously polluted with heavy metals, thanks to decades of aggressive industrial development. Dietary supplements can pose even more of a risk of heavy metal contamination than food because they are so highly concentrated. If the materials from which they are made are contaminated, the contaminants will be concentrated. I want to take supplements to make me healthier, but not jeopardize it. Therefore, I will not take this product and have discarded it.

GONE DOWNHILL REALLY BAD

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used Dragon Herbs for years, but I've noticed a horrible difference in the quality of the their products, especially this one. How on earth can they put this under the category of Kidney Formula when every time I take it I IMMEDIATELY feel pain in Kidneys!! I threw em out! NEVER AGAIN Dragon Herbs. Money went to his (Ron Teegarden) head! Easy money from cheap Chinese herbs!!

Delivery extra charges

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Don't be fooled by the online delivery charge, which in itself is very high. On top of that you get charge almost double for dhl processing, which is not stated by herb online. Other companies do not charge extra. Will never buy from herb again.