Great way to start the day!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

We were amazed at the difference between fresh ground cinnamon and our old cinnamon powder. We brew it in our coffee every morning(right in the filter with the coffee) What a wonderful smell to wake up to. My husband is hooked and we're excited to try it on other foods.

Good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful aroma.I had no idea fresh ground would make such a huge difference.

So fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the grinder and couldn't find it elsewhere. The grinding brings out the fresh aroma. Tastes great! I only wish that it would confirm that it is Ceylon cinnamon even though it clearly looks as if it is. thanks

Posted by christinelux on May 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel like this has more of a peppery taste to it compared to pre ground cinnamon. Tastes great, I feel like I used less than the pre ground stuff too.

Canela em pó sem açúcar!

Posted by JulianaNatal on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

É uma ótima maneira de utilizar canela em pó sem se preocupar com o açúcar que muitas marcas colocam nos seus produtos. Recomendo fortemente para todas as pessoas que fazem dietas de baixo carboidratos.

Very handy, also suitable as a gift

Posted by Silverfern7 on June 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell of freshly ground cinnamon on my porridge. This is so handy as a little gift! I will re-order this product since I so much enjoy it.

Fresh ground cinnamon

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for years, everyday! Fresh ground cinnamon is very healthy and I use it daily on cereal, yogurt, blintzes and fruit....one of my must haves!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect, sweet cinnamon. A bit different than ground cinnamon. Love the product

so easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like to put cinnamon in my espresso each day and find that grinding it fresh (rather than the powdered form) gives it a much better flavour

Nice product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the idea of the cinnammon mill! It makes rather flakes than dust-like thing.

1 2 3 4