Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried it only couple times, but I like it a lot. It smells good and I like using it for almost every meal. Easy to use with built-in grinders. Compared with my town store's price, it is quite cheap too.

Very highly recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice and fresh, and great design grinder. Am quite a fussy pants apparently, so me rating food a 5 stars means really good!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I liked that it's whole grain, that you can granulate to a dish only when you need to granulate. it's pitty that mill you can use only one time. after you will finish it's not possible to fill it again and use. the taste very good. when I use it I fell the taste on the meat and etc.

Smells nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This 4 seasons pepper smells and tastes amazing. In my country where this kind of pepper is rare... And it comes with corn mill!!!!! How amazing is that! Also I want to mention that price is awesome because in my country similar product costs about 5$ ... So ... thank you again iHerb!

nice grinder

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good colorful blend. This is the 5th or 6th time purchasing the pepper. Good price and have only found it cheaper at only one place but it was by only pennies.

Drogheria & Alimentari Organic 4 Seasons Peppercorns Mill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

We love this pepper mill because it has four different peppercorns in it. My sister recently bought us a large container of these peppercorns because they are difficult to find. Having this grinder is so easy because it is all ready to go. I also use this grinder in and on everything that we want pepper in and on. Delicious. These grinders are very easy to use, too.

Great pepper mix but lacking that punch these days

Posted by ecnivial on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Been using this for a number of years and it had always been great — great aroma each time the seal of a new pack is opened and the gentle heat the pepper gave off. But lately, the recent batch (May 2016), seem to lack that intensity, perhaps Drogheria & Alimentari is scrimping on the pink peppercorns which from the packaging seemed much less than before. For this reason, I'm only giving 3 stars this time around.

gooooooooooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's goood! I can add this pepper everywhere. i even need to find the bigger one

Good!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent blend of peppers!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

nice