slimming tea review

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have found this amazing for helping me to loose weight.

My daily companion.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take it with me wherever I go, at cafeterias, restaurants, weekend excursions etc. What I like at this tea is that it helps you go to the toilette, the same way as always, no matter whether you are on diet or not. Also it's painless and it doesn't force you to immediate toilette searching. It works smoothly in your body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

just a packet at the end of the day will clear your bowel movement & water retention. Totally great. Best available price here too. What are you waiting for? Im a repeated customer myself, will just keep buying.. Dukan tea rocks

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

nice tea. l am happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

works well!

not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2015 | Verified Purchase

just go to toilet

So far loving the results with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

I ordered Dukan Diet Natural Slimming Tea. After only using it for a little over a week I can already see and feel a difference. Overall, feel less bloated and have more energy as though my body has been cleansed of toxins. I'm quite the critic when it comes to products like this and so far I'm loving the results. I would definitely recommend this product to those who are looking to cleanse their body and in turn feel more energetic and less bloated.

Posted by Nikki on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase