Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband absolutely loves this. He has been re-ordering it steadily since July of 2013 and always misses it when it runs out. He makes it every morning with almond milk and drinks it instead of coffee or tea. The fiber count alone makes him happy to drink it. Personally, I find if you are looking for a sugary cocao drink, you will spit this out. However, with the right amount of sugar or sweetener you can get it close to real hot chocolate. It will not satisfy a milk chocolate craving in the least, but it is real organic chocolate at its most genuine and health beneficial form.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2014 | Verified Purchase

rich, saturated taste

Ok Cocoa

Posted by dutchdiva on April 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

Kinda bitter, so you definitely need to add more sugar to your hot choco.

My favorite diet cocoa

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought it several times. Low carbs and tasty. Use it in baking and sometimes add it to my yogurt or desserts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thinking of suing company because I'm now an addict as its tastes like it,s made by God. Guess it is reallysorry have to go and score I,m running low .

nice and tasty low fat low calorie

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

No compliants

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on September 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I make myself a hot cup with the combination of this and raw honey every morning and evening for the health benefits. Also, because cocoa powder and honey are known to protect your skin, I notice my skin has much less irritation from laser hair removal. Lastly, I seem to feel a lot less stressed after drinking some.