Taste is fine but contains GMO soy.

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is really good, not as artificial as I would expect. After buying it I realised that it contains soy, and I avoid all phytoestrogenic products, soy included, because I have PCOS. The best whey is by Thorn Research, because it contains nothing artificial. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Okey but contains gmo

Posted by Reviewer2790822 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Okey, but be aware that it contains gmo

Entrega no Brasil OK

Posted by 4894150200049047524 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pedi o produto e chegou nos correios em 26 dias.. tive que pagar taxa alfandegária de R$55,00

BEST

Posted by 5583530330990386932 on May 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this whey protein. I am lactose intolerant so not isolated whey is not an option. This has the best price per weight and is THE BEST TASTING whey I EVER HAD. It is absolutely delicious even if mixed with pure water. After discovering this brand, taking whey protein became the part of my training I look forward to the most, even feeling like a reward for the efforts. I tried to cook some proteic cakes and other things with it, though, and it did not taste that well afterwards. For that, I recommend the banana flavored whey. EDIT: Me and my husband tried Syntha-6 meal replacement protein and suddenly had better results than with Elite. I suspect that maybe Elite is not totally honest about their contents. It IS delicious, but just does not give results.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1790417 on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

solves easy tastes good

Tastes a bit artificial

Posted by Reviewer1321093 on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it in smoothies but the taste is a bit artificial and too sweet to my taste

bueno

Posted by 5552028269189645545 on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Buen sabor y digestabilidad..

normal

Posted by 5357573467691590113 on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

normal

Not for lactose intolerant

Posted by Reviewer2743864 on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not for lactose intolerant, give me gases all the day!!!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2138748 on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good