Taste is fine but contains GMO soy.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The taste is really good, not as artificial as I would expect. After buying it I realised that it contains soy, and I avoid all phytoestrogenic products, soy included, because I have PCOS. The best whey is by Thorn Research, because it contains nothing artificial. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Okey but contains gmo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Okey, but be aware that it contains gmo

Entrega no Brasil OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pedi o produto e chegou nos correios em 26 dias.. tive que pagar taxa alfandegária de R$55,00

BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this whey protein. I am lactose intolerant so not isolated whey is not an option. This has the best price per weight and is THE BEST TASTING whey I EVER HAD. It is absolutely delicious even if mixed with pure water. After discovering this brand, taking whey protein became the part of my training I look forward to the most, even feeling like a reward for the efforts. I tried to cook some proteic cakes and other things with it, though, and it did not taste that well afterwards. For that, I recommend the banana flavored whey. EDIT: Me and my husband tried Syntha-6 meal replacement protein and suddenly had better results than with Elite. I suspect that maybe Elite is not totally honest about their contents. It IS delicious, but just does not give results.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

solves easy tastes good

Tastes a bit artificial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it in smoothies but the taste is a bit artificial and too sweet to my taste

bueno

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Buen sabor y digestabilidad..

normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

normal

Not for lactose intolerant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not for lactose intolerant, give me gases all the day!!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good