As good as I had before!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

This time I brought the strawberry flavor. I think it's taste better than chocolate gourmet.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2018 | Verified Purchase

After I searched long time for good protein shake powder which is somehow low in sugars and with good ingredients, I found Iso100! I drink after every workout and it is doing its job, I dont need to eat additional food and fell very good!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Must go for it 👍👍

This is my favorite protein!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste with water! Easy mixed! Fast recovery after training!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I had it last under the old packaging it used to dissolve very easily and tasted a lot better, now it remains clumpy and tastes pretty bland.

Comsi comsa

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

not bad but too swwet. Next time will take more casual flavor for sure.

Worst iso 100 flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2018 | Verified Purchase

I had allmost every flavor of dymatize iso 100 and the strawberry is such a disappointing .It have some weired after taste . I really like dymatize iso 100 but this flavor quality is so far from other dymatize product. Although the bpi strawberry cake flavor was excellent i thought the dymatize want fall from it but i was mistake it was a bigg failure.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bitter taste unacceptable... If you can help me by any trick to mask that taste i will appreciate it. Regarding efficacy i think it will be as same as any other flavor..

Tastes like Chewing Gum

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Despite the bad taste of the sweetener. The strawberry flavour tastes like gum. I hate it. Literally.

1 2