Mangosteen started taking December 2013

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Mangosteen Gold for 6 month Now. I take 90ml every morning with one Propolis capsule(500mg), at night I take 2 mangosteen capsules. I had Gout, Acid Reflux and would sometimes get headaches. I no longer have these problems and have not had a cold for 6 month or any other health problems since taking Mangosteen. I didn't even know about Mangosteen until I did a Google search on natural ways to get rid of Gout. I did my research and found Mangosteen Gold to be the second best brand on the market. The best comes in a bottle and is $10 more, the bottle increases the air freight price to Australia so I have to accept second best, but it does the same job.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I cannot go to work without this juice. Tastes exactly the same as eating a fresh mangosteen fruit. Definantly gives you more energy and mental alertness!!! My next order will be for the dozen bottles.

Pure mangosteen

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 25 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used to get 2-3 colds every year. Since I started taking Organic Mangosteen Gold from Dynamic Health I haven't gotten it once! My energy level has also significantly improved. The best thing about this product is that the daily dose of this juice is 30 g of pure mangosteen which has an extremely high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity). Plus the fact that it is organic and unbeatable price on iherb make it the best antioxidant product i have found.

greaaaaat

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is really great. I am still young, and never been ill or got special illnesses, so I don´t really know if it works. but I wanna use such products anyway, cause I wanna se if I will get old, without getting old in body and mind :) Taste really good. And mucher cheaper than buying here in Norway. I save almost half of the money, buying from Iherb.

better and cheaper than other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

have just tried this mangosteen have to say it's the best tasting and least bitter because of more rippeness more of the juice as oposed to other brands that charge more and are not ripe or less of the juice and more of the pulp is used.

Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

I mix it in water every day taste great

I have no idea if it's helping me yet

Posted by OldWoman on March 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I continue to take this 3 times a day, only time will tell.

It’s very effective product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

It’s very effective product. Also the price is very good.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

To maintain a healthy living I take this every morning and love the results I’m getting I will always have this in my home . It really is good

FOARTE BUN