No more diahhrea or constipation!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My son had a really bad case of diahhrea that lasted for several weeks.After being hospitalized and being told by doctors that there was no cure for diahhrea. We started to look into natural remedies. That is when I found out about Dynamic Health's Lactobacillus Acidophilus. This stuff cured my son!!! Within 2 days he was on his way to a very fast recovery. WE all take this very inexpensive supplement, This is the healthiest winter my family has ever had! Thank you Dynamic Health, for giving me back my son. This stuff really boost's your gastrointestinal and your entire immune system! It's the best! Thanks again!

Bought for my elderly mother who has IBS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

She LOVES this! She hasn't had diarrhea since THE DAY she started taking it, and it is in liquid form so she can get it down without choking. She had polio in her youth and it left her throat partially paralyzed, so this is perfect for her.

Solved our problems!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got this liquid acidophilus at my sister's suggestion to fight my 14 month old's yeast problem. I had successfully gotten rid of her rash several times with essential oils but it kept coming back because the problem was through out her system. Within a few days of starting her on the acidophilus 2-3X a day the rash seems to have cleared for good. Highly recommend.

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus Acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good for people that cannot digest pills well. People with intestinal problems. Excellent product.

Helped my 5 yr. old

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 5 yr old always had a lot of gas and constipation, I noticed right away that the gas disappeared and her bms became bigger and softer. She had taken a lot of antibiotics for ear problems and she is doing well on a daily dose. I used this in conjunction with liquid slippery elm..very effective and gentle. She likes the taste!

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2007 | Verified Purchase

The last 3 years I have had problems with a little acne and yeast infections. This product has kept me acne and yeast infection free. It also clears up my kids tummy aches.

Helps with the funk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I give this to both my husband & my 7 year old son, who both have a funk (even after showering)& a funk that comes out of them; I am sure that you know what I mean.....It really helps with the internal deoderizing.

Great Tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product tastes great and does it's job. It helps with digestion and regularity.

Dynamic Health, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, NON-DAIRY, Apple and Stawberry Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A non-dairy, liquid and easy to absorb formula. Very tasty. Helps with IBS. I am giving it 4 stars because it is difficult to pour and I end up wasting some of it. Good price.

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My son begs to take this, he loves the taste!