Should have started years ago.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This isn't a scientific study, but here goes anyway. I started taking this cherry juice concentrate four months ago after many years of problems with gout and recently a debilitating gout attack in one knee. Since taking this cherry juice gout attacks have dropped to zero and a badly damage knee has healed to about 90% of its previous useability. An added bonus has been that aging hips have been getting better. Walk times have increased from 10 minutes max to 45 minutes to an hour before they even start to get stiff. Yep, should have tried this years ago.

great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great taste! I've been using this to flavour quark (protein) and one drop of bitter almond extract = Almost like Cherry Garcia

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am afraid of saying how good this is, in fear that everyone else will order it and it will sell out and I won't be able to get it anymore! This rich concentrate great for adding to smoothies.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just love this stuff. I add it to my blender fruit smoothies. It gives the drink great color and taste. I also use it over ice cream or just mix with water, lemon and a bit of sugar for an excelent cherry drink. It's also great for lessening the ill effects of Gout.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for my father in law, it helped him for gout along with now cherry extract.

Back Problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FOR BACK PAIN/ARTHRITIS! I don't ever want to be without it!!

For Gout

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works great! Try it with sparkle water as a great evening drink, refreshing and effective. Took about two days to completely remedy the pain but it works great and the price is outstanding.

Gout relief That Tastes Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have found cherry juice taken daily a great way to stave off gout,(along with a sensible diet of course).You will find that the attacks lessen after a few months. Some health outlets will tell you that it must be tart cherries for gout and joint problems. This is not true, it is the cherry itself that has all the necessary benefits. The black cherry juice just taste so much better and does the same job for joints and the deadly GOUT. At the first sharp warning pain in the toe, just take a glass of juice rather than reaching for the anti inflammatory tablets.

Cheers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great cherry flavor and helps my Gout. Use every day. Gout may not go away, but sure hurts a lot less.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good tasting juice concentrate and has also helped me with my joint pain. My husband and I both take this two times a day.