This one is exceptional.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at the subtle sweetness of this cranberry concentrate. I have purchased other concentrates as well as reconstituted quart bottles, and they all are much more tart and not as flavorful as the Dynamic Health brand. I kept looking at the ingredient list to see if a sweetener had been added, and there is none. For those of you who avoid pure cranberry juice because of the tartness, try this brand. iHerb packages well and delivers promptly. I bought 5 bottles for the best shipping rate, enough to share or keep me in stock for awhile.

Posted by HealthyGuy on October 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have a recurring problem with my urinary tract and this concentrate helps a lot. I drink it with water daily and don't feel any pain. Taste is also wonderful. Great to drink with water, add to smoothies, or my favourite, pour it over a fruit salad.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 5 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've been drinking cranberry juice for years and this is the best value and taste of all. I'm very pleased with this product.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just tried this brand of cranberry juice. Have used several others and this is by far the best. Great flavor.

best flavor yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried countless cranberry-only juices, and I think this one has the best flavor. The 8 ounce (and 16 oz) concentrate takes up little space in the fridge. I like that I can select the water (flat or sparkling). You can also add it to other juice blends that you find too sweet or weak. You can also keep other flavors (like pomegranate, elderberry and blueberry) to blend with it as you please.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Expensive bit seems to be the best around. Can't find anything better than this in sg.

Um, Wow!

Posted by eattingtolive on December 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm impressed! I live overseas in Japan and have only been lucky enough to rarely come across watered down/sugar laden fake cranberry juice. I'm not drinking that junk! The pure flavor given with this concentrate is incredible! Don't let the price scare you! It's a concentrate, meaning a little goes a lonnnnnnnnnnng way! Please visit my page for more reviews of my favorite products!

yummy cranberry

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

it's hard to believe this is cranberry juice, it's so delicious!

Cranberry Juice Concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product that eliminates all of the extra sugar content that is in regular store bought products.

5 - Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product I've received is exactly what I expected . THANKS .