Get 5 - % - off with ref 533 (without space!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great, long wearing product for the price. Gives a beautiful, subtle glow! The rosy half serves really well as a blush topper. Tip; remove the top layer to get more, or use wet to really get a blinding highlight. For a glowing finish all over mix it in with your foundation.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely gorgeous highlighter, the light part makes your skin glow like it is bleared and polished, very healthy glow, with no shimmer or glitter on your face. When apply several layers goes for evening makeup easily. For daytime is also suitable. Pink/coral part is nice for sun kissed face as highlighter or blush. At the moment it's my favourite couple. I thought it would be the same like single ELF highlighter, of the same price, named "moonlight" something, but not. I like this product much more! Recommend. I have normal skin, beige/olive tone, not pink.

Champagne highlighter with peachy pink blusher

Posted by Violetang on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this as the highlighter is so so much identical to my The Balm Mary Lou manizer!! With this price and quality, its a great dupe!! The pink blusher is so nice and natural, gd for every makeup look. (Im fair with warm tone) Both highlighter and blusher can mixed and use to highlight my cupid bow or as a eyeshadow. So versatile!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

like it. not too pigment

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The blush and highlight are very nice. Receive it after 30 days after I placed order, well it is understandable as stated before. But the wait are worth. Elf product are affordable and in good quality.

Glow

Posted by mitilarpsrisuk on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it and look like glow

Perfect

Posted by hopepest on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this cos I get both a blusher and highlighter in one handy compact!

beautiful color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I found it easy to use, the color of the blush is very beautiful, the highlighter is not to shimmery and kind of subtle, so I guess if you like more blinding highlighters, this one you maybe won't like. But I also noticed that it emphasizes the texture of my skin. All in all, I still like it!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic 2-in-1 product and great price.

Норм! НО....

Posted by AnnilyB on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Цена смешная. Цвета универсальные для светлокожих дам. Но не очень удобно набирать продукт кисточкой, "туго идет". Хотя за эти деньги у меня претензий нет. С той же PUPA сравнивать не стоит, но в моей косметичке ей масто нашлось )).

1 2