Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely gorgeous highlighter, the light part makes your skin glow like it is bleared and polished, very healthy glow, with no shimmer or glitter on your face. When apply several layers goes for evening makeup easily. For daytime is also suitable. Pink/coral part is nice for sun kissed face as highlighter or blush. At the moment it's my favourite couple. I thought it would be the same like single ELF highlighter, of the same price, named "moonlight" something, but not. I like this product much more! Recommend. I have normal skin, beige/olive tone, not pink.

Champagne highlighter with peachy pink blusher

Posted by Violetang on August 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this as the highlighter is so so much identical to my The Balm Mary Lou manizer!! With this price and quality, its a great dupe!! The pink blusher is so nice and natural, gd for every makeup look. (Im fair with warm tone) Both highlighter and blusher can mixed and use to highlight my cupid bow or as a eyeshadow. So versatile!

Good duo

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

As always we gotta scratch off the top layer to reveal the soft and buttery highlight! The highlight part is veeeery similar to Moonlight Pearls, just sooo slightly pink. The blush part is more like a pinkish highlight, too much sheen if you use as an actual blush but very pretty as a topper or even highlight.

Good pigment

Posted by Janani on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product. ...provides a healthy sheen instead of just depositing glitter in your cheek.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

like it. not too pigment

Quite happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

You have to use quite a bit of blush to notice it on your skin, I found, and it's VERY shimmery. Otherwise very pretty and I like it. The highlight is beautiful as well!

Loved It

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

Loved It . Texture is really good. Suits my skin :)

like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

good one)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

The blush and highlight are very nice. Receive it after 30 days after I placed order, well it is understandable as stated before. But the wait are worth. Elf product are affordable and in good quality.

Posted by mitilarpsrisuk on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it and look like glow

1 2