Best contouring pallete

Posted by TeenageBeautyGuru on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Using this as bronzer - I would not recommend using this as bronzer, maybe in winter months. Using this as contouring palette - This is as close as you can get to a budget contouring set. It does lack highlighting shades but counting shades are quite useful. FIRST SHADE is quite universal highlighter, its not that pigmented but OK. SECOND SHADE it quite too dark for me (light-medium skintone) and makes me look dirty. THIRD AND FOURTH are great. I just dip my RT contour brush in one of them or both and use for contouring. If you find this review helpful please click yes and check out my other reviews.

good

Posted by 5232884830320738871 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this is very good product!

3in1 Best Bronzer, Contouring and Sculpt Powder and Highlighter!!!

Posted by UlkaTigrulka on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very beautiful and solid packed matte powder for nice price. ELF I love you guys!!! This powder gives natural look (no ceramic face and doll face). Suits for sensitive skin.

Not so great for pale skin

Posted by Shenkar on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

looks like dirty face even if I use only the light colors... but it's mate and I can use it as eyeshadow

Warmer tone than I expected.

Posted by 4684017658681129044 on May 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I didn't know what to expect from this. I was hoping to use it as a contour. I have tried it out a few times. It's still a bit too warm for my pale skin tone. It's fairly powdery too. It's not bad though and I may be able to use it as eyeshadow (just have to research if it's safe for the eye area). It's okay. Unless you are very pale and don't mind a bit of a powdery product I think it's worth a try.

Love it forever

Posted by 5237319604552007988 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful bronzer, neither orange nor gray, my go-to product over Benefit Hoola or Nars

Useful product

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this to be great as bronzer, blush and nice natural eye shadows. Great for a short trip!

Not sure what It's doing

Posted by 5030126893597876857 on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but the pallet is so stiff. I'm not even sure I'm getting colour from it.

Bronzer

Posted by odereviews on Jul 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Top notch product. Elf makes quality products with bargain prices.

Good

Posted by 5070661840820408854 on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very Good Item