So refreshing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2014 | Verified Purchase

While I'm at work my eyes always feel a bit tired throughout the day, and this is the perfect pick-me-up. It feels so cool, and dispenses just a little bit of product so you're not wiping away excess. It truly is a quick eye refresh; my eyes feel instantly better and revitalized after using it. This will be a staple product in my office.

Great product

Posted by WhiteRose on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Very easy to use. The effect is visible immediately

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

Soothes my eyes after a whole day at office ...love it ...you gotta have one

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice, feels very cool when i put it under the eye , takes time to get abzorbed in the skin , but i am not sure that it takes out the bags under the eye

great one

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

hydrates and heps tired eyes. I like the feeling.

Look at my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's cool for under eye refresh and brighten.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Made my eyes wet and a bit cold because they was wet. But dident make my eyes more awake. Soon as the liquid get dry from the air I dident feel any refresh.. Trow it in the garbage, did not use it up. And never gonna buy again.

High CP Value of eye product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

it is easy to use, and eyes will feel tight after using. I keep using twice per day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2018 | Verified Purchase

is's leave the aye very fresh

Highly Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am a performer and have to wear heavy makeup for 8 hours a day. I also have light olive skin and inherently dark under eye circles that requires thick concealing which requires baking. This means by mid day my under eyes can look dry and cakey or scaley. Used on its own it makes my under eyes look moisturized again. If i need a touch up I apply a lot to my under eyes and mix it in with a fresh layer of concealer. Doing this I look fresh again without messing up any of my other makeup.