poor quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This little brush was not expensive but I did think the ends would stay on more than a few weeks. I pushed it back together and it still works but I definitely will invest in a better one next time.

Good brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think that this is a really good angled brush. Though, I did not had many brow brushes so cannot compare with othet brands, but I really like the quality. And it is easy to work with it.

Good value and quality

Posted by HerikaDrizzle on September 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

For less than $5, the quality is superb. Better than other drugstore brushes and is best to use with pomade -type products. This type of brush, you don't really need to go high end. This does the job!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

almost like the very expenssive ones

Perfect for minimalist!

Posted by aimi on May 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that it's got multiple uses in one stick haha you can use the slanted brush on your eyebrows with eyebrow pomade/powder & you can also use it for a soft winged eyeliner. Anyways, Idk if iHerbs accidentally sent me a pack of 5 or what since I ordered & paid for one...

Excellent brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this brush for filling in my brows. the spooly end is small and fits well, the angled brush end is small enough, not too big and not too hard/soft - just right :)

Definitely a great purchase!

Posted by maricurie on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Brush looks so sleek, very handy and precise. Normally, i would use a more thicker angled brush for a more natural look, but after using this particular brush i was very satisfied with the results. Now i have just 1 tool for my brow routine. Price is a joke comparing to ABH and Zoeva :)

Best eyebrow brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the double sided function and the brush part is fantastic, picks up pigment very well and super affordable!

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

My most favourite brush in everyday use. My brows looks amazing when I use this brush!

Great spoolie!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use the spoolie end to comb my eyelashes and it separates them beautifully! The angled end is as good as any elf brush.

1 2 3 4