Strictly for blondes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Ok, this might sound weird, but I'm a brunette, I have dark eyebrows, but I always use brow products for blondes, just because if I use the same color as my brows they look black, which is something that I hate on me. This product however is not for me at all, it's waaaay too light, it's almost the same color as my skin, and I'm pretty pale (NC15-20). The powder is even lighter, it's exactly like my skintone, only grayer. Plus, I have to say that I don't like the formula of the wax, it's way too thin and shiny, and if you don't set it with a powder and touch it, it rubs off immediately. The only plus side is that this is truly an ashy color, so for really pale natural blondes this will probably be great color-wise.

What a waste of money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brush that comes with this product is incredibly small and is just included for presentation because you will not be able to use it or hold it. Also this colour is not pigmented. I do not know if this is the case for the other colours as I have only tried the ash shade out. A better alternative to this may be the BH cosmetics eyebrow palette which comes with a coloured wax and powder.

Unsure how to use it..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I can't seem to make this work for me. Don't know what the powder is for and the colour doesn't work for me.