Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only use the darker brown, as the lighter one makes the color a little to light for me. I have medium/dark blond hair. The color might feel just a little bit green-ish sometimes, but overall I am happy with this product and will probably continue to use it.

Looks good but doesn't last long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The color is nice and natural, but don't expect it to last all day. Still, for $3 It is worth it.

Excellent value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This little kit is a great addition to your makeup kit. For someone who doesn't go extreme on their makeup like me, or is a beginner, this is perfect. The powder doesn't make too much of a difference and the brush is a bit small but the gel is what makes it wonderful. I have naturally blonde hair, bleached lighter and Ash is perfect for my colouring. The gel is easy to apply and last a good long while. It's so cheap, I have rebought it and wouldn't really consider anything else.

Good value! Get 5 - % - off with ref 533 (without s.p.a.ce!)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First off, the color is much darker in real life than what it appears on the picture. But it works well for me as a brunette, and I find it smooth and creamy. The pomade has a little slip and isn't as dry as the Anastasia pomade, so if you're into that this one is a miss. I like that they include a brush and a mirror, for on the go application and touch-ups. And you will have to touch up the pomade if you don't make sure to set it properly with the powder. About the brush; it's okay for on-the-go use, but I prefer using a more precise brush with a longer handle. The short handle can make the pressure you apply too hard. The end of the brush intended for powder is no good. Too bushy and unprecise. All in all it's good value for the low price. Make sure you like my review if you found it helpful, and visit my reviews page for more reviews. :-)

Great product for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good colour for medium-dark ashy blonde hair

natural looking brows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This gives a result of natural looking brows that even my friends thought I didn't draw them. However, they can't really create fuller looking brows.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very handy little set, and a little goes a long way.

For fair skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's ok for blond hair and light skin.

Recommend this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a couple of years. Great and cheap product.

Great For Subtly Thickening Brow

Posted by Jennifer V on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am Asian, with black hair and pale skin. Ordered this over medium/dark shade because they look like they have red undertones which im not into. The shade Ash is perfect for me, not too light (which I was afraid of). You can really choose how bold/natural you want the look to be with this product. I recommend for anyone starting out with makeup/wants quick and easy natural everyday brow. Can't beat the price and quality.

1 2