Works very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I only use the darker brown, as the lighter one makes the color a little to light for me. I have medium/dark blond hair. The color might feel just a little bit green-ish sometimes, but overall I am happy with this product and will probably continue to use it.

Looks good but doesn't last long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The color is nice and natural, but don't expect it to last all day. Still, for $3 It is worth it.

Excellent value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This little kit is a great addition to your makeup kit. For someone who doesn't go extreme on their makeup like me, or is a beginner, this is perfect. The powder doesn't make too much of a difference and the brush is a bit small but the gel is what makes it wonderful. I have naturally blonde hair, bleached lighter and Ash is perfect for my colouring. The gel is easy to apply and last a good long while. It's so cheap, I have rebought it and wouldn't really consider anything else.

Great product for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good colour for medium-dark ashy blonde hair

natural looking brows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This gives a result of natural looking brows that even my friends thought I didn't draw them. However, they can't really create fuller looking brows.

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very handy little set, and a little goes a long way.

For fair skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's ok for blond hair and light skin.

Recommend this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a couple of years. Great and cheap product.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives your brows this natural gel look :)

Great For Subtly Thickening Brow

Posted by Jennifer V on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am Asian, with black hair and pale skin. Ordered this over medium/dark shade because they look like they have red undertones which im not into. The shade Ash is perfect for me, not too light (which I was afraid of). You can really choose how bold/natural you want the look to be with this product. I recommend for anyone starting out with makeup/wants quick and easy natural everyday brow. Can't beat the price and quality.

1 2