Mi producto favorito para las cejas!

Posted by medussa on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tengo las cejas claritas, por lo que me cuesta encontrar un producto que me vaya bien y no me las oscurezca en exceso. Tras probar muchas cosas, compré este kit de cejas, guiada por su buen precio, ya que pensaba que no perdía nada. Pues me está gustando mucho. Lo utilizo cada día y deja unas cejas definidas, pero naturales, se ven más, pero no parece que estén maquilladas. Muy buen producto!

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eyebrow Kit, Gel & Powder, Ash, 0.123 oz (3.5 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

mis cejas son rubias y el color ceniza me acierta plenamente

bra øyenbrynsfarge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Jeg har brukt dette øyenbrynssettet over lengre tid. Er veldig fornøyd med det. billig og greit.Jeg kommer til å fortsette å bestille dette.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives your brows this natural gel look :)

Great For Subtly Thickening Brow

Posted by Jennifer V on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am Asian, with black hair and pale skin. Ordered this over medium/dark shade because they look like they have red undertones which im not into. The shade Ash is perfect for me, not too light (which I was afraid of). You can really choose how bold/natural you want the look to be with this product. I recommend for anyone starting out with makeup/wants quick and easy natural everyday brow. Can't beat the price and quality.

Love all E.L.F. products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried all the shades of this product from medium to ash. I find a blend of light and ash looks great and natural on me.

Not the best, but a good price/quality relationaship

Posted by Isabel on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the best powder, but I do like the gel. It's natural and stays for long time. My brow hair are light brown and this shade suits me. Also the fast delivery of this page is AWSOME!

Eyebrows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great colour. Stays on all day.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This was the first eyebrow gel I have used and it is very easy to use. I have a pale skin and very light brows. When I first put the gel on it looked very warm and almost a bit yellow, but the powder made it ashy and the look was very natural and not too dark.

Worth the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why I've read a lot of bad reviews from this. It is after all quite decent for it's price. I have a naturally cool toned scandinavian blonde hair that comes with absolutely no eyebrows, and it's been difficult to find a proper shade and tone. Decided to give this a try, and I think I'll purchase it again once it's out. This product has a nice natural ash-y pale tone and it matches quite well for level 7-8-9 cool or ashy blondes or grays. It's a bit weird to apply if you are used to pencils, but you'll get used to it. It's not as stain-y as pencils and you can apply quite a lot of it. It also blends quite well with a q-tip.