It looks good on my eyebrow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like it Long lasting and easy-apply

easy to use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a very easy eyebrow kit to use. It comes with a double sided brush so all you do is brush the gel on and then brush on some of the powder. This is a good colour for me as I have cool tones to my skin

Mi producto favorito para las cejas!

Posted by medussa on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tengo las cejas claritas, por lo que me cuesta encontrar un producto que me vaya bien y no me las oscurezca en exceso. Tras probar muchas cosas, compré este kit de cejas, guiada por su buen precio, ya que pensaba que no perdía nada. Pues me está gustando mucho. Lo utilizo cada día y deja unas cejas definidas, pero naturales, se ven más, pero no parece que estén maquilladas. Muy buen producto!

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Eyebrow Kit, Gel & Powder, Ash, 0.123 oz (3.5 g)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

mis cejas son rubias y el color ceniza me acierta plenamente

bra øyenbrynsfarge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Jeg har brukt dette øyenbrynssettet over lengre tid. Er veldig fornøyd med det. billig og greit.Jeg kommer til å fortsette å bestille dette.

Nice Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It gives your brows this natural gel look :)

Great For Subtly Thickening Brow

Posted by Jennifer V on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am Asian, with black hair and pale skin. Ordered this over medium/dark shade because they look like they have red undertones which im not into. The shade Ash is perfect for me, not too light (which I was afraid of). You can really choose how bold/natural you want the look to be with this product. I recommend for anyone starting out with makeup/wants quick and easy natural everyday brow. Can't beat the price and quality.

Love all E.L.F. products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tried all the shades of this product from medium to ash. I find a blend of light and ash looks great and natural on me.

Not the best, but a good price/quality relationaship

Posted by Isabel on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not the best powder, but I do like the gel. It's natural and stays for long time. My brow hair are light brown and this shade suits me. Also the fast delivery of this page is AWSOME!

Eyebrows

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great colour. Stays on all day.