Amazing Color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It Matches My Skin Perfectly! I'm Very Happy And I Recommend It To Cinnamon Girls

just wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to have Nars concealer and I used to think it's the best. But this one is even better , it left my skin looking natural and blended with my skin tone perfectly.

Great product-Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product-מצויין

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing concealer, it's blend very well. Highly recommended for everyone.

Best product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Never though I would find a concealer that works for me now I have love it

Normal

Posted by BrigittaUibo on Mar 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality is okay. But I have quite dark and tan skin, yet this stuff is SOOO dark - exactly as dark as my foundation so be careful while choosing the color of this concealer!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This color is darker than we wanted, Please choose a color up if you want this it tends to go on darker. It is a really good product! The color is the only thing that is darker then it states.

Good concealer. N U R 3 4 3 7

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought for lil sis, she said it's good. And wanna reorder soon. Yeahh.. Checkout my title for extra benefits, use it with no space

Great coverage!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good coverage for dark circles and minor imperfections.

great tone, but be warned its a neutral/cool tone.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i use elf HD foundation in the shade caramel. this is for that skin tone, beware if you're any lighter than that. i wear a warm honey in maybelline fit me matte +poreless, this is a bit neutral tone concealer for that skin tone, but my skin tone is neutral anyway so it's a perfect fit. its exactly my skin colour.

1 2