Great

Posted by 5653647062516046940 on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This eye primer is so Great !!

OMG!

Posted by 4765322027620873041 on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Yes. O.M.G. Why didnt I buy this product sooner. Since day one, I dont have any more creasing in my under eye area! This product is AMAZING!

Posted by 4682407260878964332 on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I highly recommend it. for extra disxount (F F W 1 7 0) without spaces ,plz share it with ur friends thanks

I like this primer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I always feel dry after applied foundation, specically the eye skin. This primer can be reduced eye wrinkles and price is reasonable.

a good foundation

Posted by 5190564215979129573 on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is a very pretty foundation: not fat, not sticky, smuge good. I am very glad with it.

love it

Posted by 4879147280584328661 on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is hydrating, light and very soft for sensitive skin around eyes. I totally love it. Though there could be more product, the package is small. But it is really good for the price point.

NO MORE DRYNESS

Posted by 4826503005885879842 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this primer I apply it anytime I do my makeup under the eyes and I've not had any dry patches since which was my problem I always had once I'd removed makeup

Nice product

Posted by 4903358821808500838 on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was sceptical ordering from iherb seeing I had read iffy reviews regarding shipping prices (I'm from Greece) and product being okay, but I really wanted this elf product and didn't care to lose 3 euros if my order didn't go well. Well, shipping prices were really cheap and the product came in pristine condition and it also came fast. So my fears for iherb were put to rest. As for the product, I'm happy with it, it's okay for the eye area (even though I use this in conjuction with darphin intral balm and MAC strobe and this for a great finish) but I really like it for the face. I think I would re purchase. Will use it up first to decide. Overall happy with it. I'm 43 with slight under eye lines which look smoothed out with all the above when I apply concealer.

Great Product

Posted by 5044908550679270953 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This eye primer feels great underneath the eyes and is just the right consistency, not too thin, and not too thick. I purchased a back-up almost immediately!

Good!