Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

Some colors are pigmented, a few are not. All the shadows are really chalky. And need a primer or won't last more than a few minutes. Over all, elf products are really bad quality...

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product is very good for its price...many colors for multiple looks...but it's not very pigmented

Would Purchase Again

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great range of cool shades which are prefect for creating the perfect smokey eye; the shadows have great pigmentation and staying power. I would definitely re-purchase again =)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the packaging. So nice!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

it is amazing very cheap very colorful very exffective!!

ELF Little Black Beauty Book: Cool, Cool, Cool!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this eyeshadow book!! I love ELF products (especially their mascara and eyeliners) and these choices of eyeshadows have not failed me yet. I use a different one everyday and I love each selection!

worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is cheap but not bad and the colors are really very nice. I like that it is small and I can take in my bag every day.

You get what you pay for.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Cheap but you get quite good value nevertheless.

Little Black Beauty Book

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

Nice basic eyeshadows for everyday use. Though need some lighter shades too..

Posted by odereviews on July 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Elf. Elf makes quality makeup products with affordable prices. Surely we will order again, and check out their other products too. One of the brands we keep coming back. Want to keep your wife happy, and your wallet happy. Make sure to tell her about elf brand. Cruelty-free cosmetics. Peta approves and recommends too! Who wouldn't love this company?

1 2 3