Must Have

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my opinion the ELF this setting mist is a must have in every girls make up collection! It's not the best setting mist out but it does a great job! Especially for a drug store product! Lasts all day! So affordable

Best Budget Facial Mist

Posted by TeenageBeautyGuru on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great facial mist if you are on a budget. By any means it won't set you makeup or increase it's longevity (because it does not contain alcohol) or at least not to a noticeable extend. But it successfully combats looking ¨powdery¨. It can also be used alternatively. It's great at blending contour. When I'm done with makeup I spray my whole face (10 presses) and TAP my whole face with my miracle complexion sponge. It can also be used as toner. Bottle is pretty small, so I use whole bottle every month. It's still a great deal. If you found this review helpful please click YES and check out my other reviews.

urban decay dupe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This an amazing mist spray ♥

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I will say it's hard to tell how well this works, but I believe it works great! I put mine into another spray bottle cos I heard the nozzle sprays unevenly. I like it! Great for the price!

useless

Posted by jetvita on Jul 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

didn't find any change withor without

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Keeps makeup on allllll day! Perfect. Now that I have it I could not live without it!

Really nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Feels so fresh and keeps my makeup looking amazing all day. This combined with the Elf maximum coverage concealer completely transforms my look. I am so happy!! *cough cough* ELF you should totally sponsor me. But i do honestly love the products :)

Just as good as MAC

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this just a couple of days after purchasing Mac Fix + and whilst using this, it felt identical to that, I won't be purchasing Mac Fix + when I can get this for the fraction of the price

Love

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love! Amazing! Awesome! Love it absolutely works a treat

Easy to use

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jul 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With the spray, its pretty easy to use and works as stated in the decscription. Long-lasting for whole day. Will continue to buy it. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **