Burns eyes

Posted by tulilie on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a vacation but could not use it for more than twice. The product overview states that "Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, even waterproof mascara", and this sentence is also on the package cover. BUT underneath it it also says "do not get into eyes". How are you supposed to remove water-proof mascara without getting this stuff in your eyes?? It burned my eyes a LOT, and my skin/eyes aren't even all that sensitive normally. And what's more, it wasn't even effective at removing my waterproof mascara, resulting in a painful scrubbing session and red-rimmed eyes. I ended up removing my eye makeup with coconut oil the rest of the trip.

Did not like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

when I use it to my face to remove the makeup from my face it's burn my face I did not complete to remove the makeup from my face after that I went to wash my face.

irritates

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

irritates

it burns my eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it burns my eyes

SO Dry

Posted by 83mj6c on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Sadly disappointed in these. I usually rate e.l.f products highly but these face wipes are SO dry and they tug at the skin terribly. I added a squirt of micellar water into the pack to moisten them a bit. Won't be buying again.

Changed Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These used to be so good - very moist and able to take off waterproof makeup with one wipe. But since E.L.F has changed the formula they are drier and don't remove makeup as well as they used to. The cloths are cheaper and they come wish way less product than they used to so BEWARE before buying bulk like I did. Try the hydrating cloths in the blue packet, instead - they seem to have rebranded the old ones.

Burns my face

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It burned my face that i have never been irritated like that.

Nop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does not remove make up.

I don't like it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product stings when I use it to wipe off my make up around my nose and my mouth area. I guess it's not so suitable for sensitive skin.