Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Certainly does the job, but it stings my skin. Sometimes so badly that I have to stop using it and run to the bathroom to wash my face. It says it's supposed to be gentle? Will not buy again.

Quite dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quite dry, irritates my skin

May purchase again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ok product.

Don't

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does a decent job removing makeup and smells ok. However, as you're halfway through your face it starts stinging and burning SO MUCH! And my skin isn't very sensitive at all. It also doesn't leave a clean feeling, you need to wash it afterwards.

One cloth only is needed for full makeup remover

Posted by SoniaSmith on Aug 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The cloths are a really good size and soft. Removes makeup well however after about a month of use I have found the cloths irritate my eyes causing stinging so I can't use them to remove my eye makeup anymore. Update 11 Nov 15, I am not using these on my face at all now. They were causing red bumps on my face, I only use them from doing my nails. They're good for making sure all the file dust is off and you're not near a tap.

Not that great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't very impressed with this product. I found it didn't remove my makeup very easily and I had to scrub at my skin with the wipes to get it to remove my foundation/ eye makeup. It left my skin feeling abit sore because of this. I also found it caused a slight but of irritation to my eyes when taking mascara off. The smell of them is nice and refreshing however. I think this product would work well if you are a mineral makeup wearer or just use a light Bb cream and minimal eye makeup. Because I wear a lot of makeup I found these didn't work well for me.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

They rip easily and aren't that good at takign off money

Disappointed