Normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not that much. Its little oily

Difficult to get decent colour from it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really like it, although I know people who think it's a really good lipstick. It's fine for the price if you want a cheap lipstick to keep in your bag and stick on if you've forgotten the rest of your makeup but it's not one I'll buy again. First off, I like a really bold red lipstick - this is not one of them. It's very difficult to get decent coverage or colour, you really have to layer it on. Even then it's not a deep rich red but more of a pinky red, which isn't really my thing. I found it quite difficult to apply precisely simply because I did have to layer it on so much and because the stick is so thin. It is pretty matte, although it doesn't last particularly long. It doesn't look too bad as it's fading, just leaves a pinky red stain. I didn't find it too drying to wear. I used it a couple of times but pink really doesn't suit me so I gave it to my mother who doesn't like bold makeup, and it looked lovely on her. Obviously at that price it's not going to be amazing quality but I wear lipsticks that are a similar price and their quality is good, so maybe this is just not a great product.

Didn't like the shade

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It s a little bit orange But it is long lasting

not that red

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It have pinkish undertone if you like that it's the one for you

The color is not as dark as the picture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think my teeth look more yellow with this colour

Meh

Posted by yumsome on Mar 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The colour doesn't have the richness and depth I expected - it's more like a deep pink than a red, and it also has little lasting power. I won't be buying this brand again.

ahh...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didnt like the color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a cheap lipstick and you can feel that. The color is nice, but it does not give enough color. The texture is okay though.

Bueno pero los ingredientes, lo peor¡¡ Good but unhealthy ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado el color, cómoda aplicación aunque no dura en exceso, pero para lo que vale no se puede pedir más. Lo peor, los ingredientes que tiene, lo peor de lo peor: parafinum (petróleo) y parabenos,etc aunque al menos lo avisan. Estos ingredientes en contacto directo con la piel son nefastos, yo trato de evitarlos sobre todo para los productos que van en las primeras capas. Tengo casi todas mis barras de labios ecológicas y noto una diferencia brutal. Así que si os preocupan estas cuestiones, os recomiendo que no lo uséis todos los días sino de vez en cuando para quitaros ese imposible de encontrar del Dragon Girl de Nars, que tampoco llevan muchos ingredientes tan distintos.

Dev

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the formula, easy to apply. I found it doesn't keep the red color (turns more into a pink) even after a second application.