Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not that much. Its little oily

I Dont Like

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

Not that red at all... and wears off

Really Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

This colour was a little bit better than tea rose, but still was not as opaque as I expected it to be. Did not like the texture.

Difficult to get decent colour from it

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't really like it, although I know people who think it's a really good lipstick. It's fine for the price if you want a cheap lipstick to keep in your bag and stick on if you've forgotten the rest of your makeup but it's not one I'll buy again. First off, I like a really bold red lipstick - this is not one of them. It's very difficult to get decent coverage or colour, you really have to layer it on. Even then it's not a deep rich red but more of a pinky red, which isn't really my thing. I found it quite difficult to apply precisely simply because I did have to layer it on so much and because the stick is so thin. It is pretty matte, although it doesn't last particularly long. It doesn't look too bad as it's fading, just leaves a pinky red stain. I didn't find it too drying to wear. I used it a couple of times but pink really doesn't suit me so I gave it to my mother who doesn't like bold makeup, and it looked lovely on her. Obviously at that price it's not going to be amazing quality but I wear lipsticks that are a similar price and their quality is good, so maybe this is just not a great product.

Didn't like the shade

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

It s a little bit orange But it is long lasting

not that red

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2016 | Verified Purchase

It have pinkish undertone if you like that it's the one for you

The color is not as dark as the picture

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think my teeth look more yellow with this colour

Posted by yumsome on March 24 2015 | Verified Purchase

The colour doesn't have the richness and depth I expected - it's more like a deep pink than a red, and it also has little lasting power. I won't be buying this brand again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

didnt like the color

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a cheap lipstick and you can feel that. The color is nice, but it does not give enough color. The texture is okay though.

1 2