header_search header_signed-out header_signed-in header_cart sharefilled circlex
Added to Cart
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
1-10 of 132 total
Sort By
Search Reviews

Love Love Love!

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on December 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great Lip product! It's very rich in texture, I love the deep snow white red color, perfect for winer! It's matte so it will dry your lips after a while. It's also very easy to apply. I find it to be long lasting, but only with no drinks or food. ******************* טוש הליפסטיק הזה הוא אולי המוצר האהוב עלי מכל החבורה! ל-Rich Red גוון אדום עמוק (ממש מזכיר לי את השפתיים של שלגיה, גוון נהדר לחורף!), ומרקם מאד פיגמנטי ועשיר. יש לו גימור מט, בדיוק כצפוי, אבל כזה שלא נראה יבש על השפתיים. הקצה המחודד מאפשר שרטוט מדויק למדי של השפתיים, והשפתון מחליק על השפתיים וצובע אותן בקלות בגוון אחיד ומושלם. כמו כל שפתון מט, עם הזמן תתפתח תחושה יבשה על השפתיים, שיכולה להיפתר על ידי הנחה מחודשת, אם רוצים לשמור על המראה המט, או הוספת גלוס שקוף מעל (או ליפ באלם אחר). מבחינת עמידות- הימנעות מוחלטת מאוכל ושתיה חמה תבטיח עמידו לשעות ארוכות. הליפסטיק שרד קפה די יפה, וכמעט שרד יפה גם סנדוויץ' חביתה שמנוני, אבל קחו בחשבון שלאחר האוכל תצטרכנה לחדש.

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on October 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

המוצר האהוב עליו נשמר שעות גם עם אוכל ושתייה צבע חי מאט לא מבריק

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

You need it for living! It has a wonderfoul colour , similar to Nars Dragon Girl Lipstick, red with a hunt of vivid rose. Is creamy, but doesn't moves in hours, it doesn't dry the lip, gives you light to your face, and wears your face by itself. I love it!!!

Thanks for your feedback!

Un clon muy digno

Posted by DelikatEssences on September 9 2015 | Verified Purchase

Un clon del Dragon Girl de Nars a un precio de risa. Perfecto para llevarlo en el bolso. Permite delinear muy bien. No sin mis labios rojos!

Thanks for your feedback!

Wonderful color!

Posted by Mayaah on January 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love it! I think this product is a must have! Long lasting. The only thing wrong in this product is the PARABEN!

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2015 | Verified Purchase

Es un rojo precioso! Su tono es perfecto, me encanta!

Thanks for your feedback!

Muy bueno para su precio

Posted by juliaphoenix on September 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

En duración no se puede comparar con firmas de alta gama, pero el color es casi idéntico a labiales muy famosos como el Dragon Girl de NARS o el 207 Rose Crazy de YSL. Para más información sobre éste y otros productos de iHerb, os invito a visitar mi blog.

Thanks for your feedback!

Wonderful color!

Posted by Aliskin on January 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great red color lipstick! I love it, but I would not wear it to work - it's a bit too much. For going out it's perfect, and it lasts quite a long time. Has a pointy edge for accuracy and easily applied. I will now buy another color of this great lipstick!

Thanks for your feedback!


Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used the pencil Rich Red as a lip pencil and then applied my red matte lipstick for a richer color. This red is perfect, so I then ordered two more pencils. When you find a color that you like, you want to make sure you have backup just in case you loose one or on those rare occasions a person wants to take it home with them. I am Afr Amer and all colors do not come out the color you see either in a magazine or on the counter display. This is "what you see is what you get". I hope I see this shade in Walgreens.

Thanks for your feedback!

Beautiful colour and amazing quality

Posted by Fairykill on October 18 2016 | Verified Purchase

When I first ordered this, I did not expect much. Other than that I was looking for a simple budget lip pencil/crayon that I could throw into my travel makeup bag and this looked like it had a nice red with an easy to use mechanism. When I put it on, I was blown away by how good the colour looked on me (asian, nc25, warm neutral). Next, I loved how pigmented it looked with just 1 coat and especially how easy it was to use it. The in built sharpener is great if you wanted a more precise application but personally I felt it was a bit wasteful (you can shave off quite a bit of product) and didn't really need it as the tip was quite slim. The semi matte finish was not drying at all and lasted quite long. Best of all, it did not have the weird chemical smell that comes with a lot of budget brands. I have since purchased multiples as backup and to give to friends. I always get comments when I use this and most do not believe that it only cost a few bucks! Absolutely love this, one of my best budget buys.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 132 total

1 2 3 4 5