My new favorite!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I apply this all over the lids for a beautiful sheen of color and apply eyeliner on top. It gives a lovely pop to my eyes and is perfect for everyday wear. It has a hint of brown in it, so looks very natural on the lids. Makes an excellent eye shadow primer or can be used on it's own. I wore it for over 10 hours and it did not crease or budge which I'm extremely pleased about. For the price, this is such a great deal. Highly recommend it! However the eyeliner drags a bit when applied on top of this as the shade sets quickly. This doesn't bother me, but some may find it a bit annoying.

pretty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

a very gorgeous neutral taupe color. long lasting and great for everyday wear!

perftect primer / shadow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Its a little bit lighter taupe shadow, and its also great as a primer. I know that I'll use it whole summer.

very nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

smooth eyeshadow, very similar to Maybeline Color Tattoo series

uhh this product is a gem!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

omg! it stays put on my eyelids all day, i mean like for good 8-9 hours straight! and i have real oily eyelids. I prefer to use this pot just as a cream eyeshadow, it looks beautiful

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product

great creme eyeshadow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Looks more metallic than in the picture, very metallic if packed on, and more brown if blended out. It sets and I use it alone with no primer, it holds up almost perfectly an entire workday. I have very oily lids, so that is unusual for me. Makes my morning makeup application very quick.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

creany easy to use nice pigmentation