xmas gift for my daughter!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was perfect for my daughter. She appreciated it so much & says she find the whole set great!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing quality, amazing price amazing service !

Another Must Have

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These Brushes are great for both make up lovers who have been 'make-upping' for a long time or have just started; this set has basically every brush that you would need for a full face of make up and is also one my favourite buys on iHerb due to the price; that's 11 brushes for only $29.99 (I don't mean to sound like an add, but I do love using these brushes and was happily surprised by the quality). Great as a starting set of brushes if you are wanting to get used to using brushes. This set also includes my favourite brush of all time from the E.L.F Brand, the Powder Brush which they sell on here separately also, great alternative to the Sigma, MAC and Sedona Lace Flat Top Kabuki Brushes :)

Well Worth The Money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was well worth the money, these are good quality brushes at a pretty affordable price. They're very soft and you can clean them very easily. I also love the brush pouch, it makes it easy for travel.

Essential

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Some of the brushes in this set are better than my most expensive 'professional' brushes. Would 100% recommend this set for all makeup lovers and those who want good value for money.

A great begginer purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The brushes are amazing, not professional but near, the hairs dont fall out, they are easy to clean and the set is very complete, i love it!!!

elf brush set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm very happy with those brushes, they were inexpensive and they are really good quality. love them!

Great starting point

Posted by Qiladanu on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have yet to use every single brush, but it's a great starting point. The case is my favorite piece though, I can mix in whatever brushes I end up liking.

great purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product for good price.I use it every day.

Good quality brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality is good, the hair do not fall off, and the brush names are written in each of the brush which come a handy.

1 2 3 4