Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved this brush before, but ELF changed it and I honestly don't understand why. I originally ordered this brush from their site, but it was a lot smaller than the ones I ordered before. It looked like a travel version. I contacted them and told them about the issue, but they said they were improving the product so it would shed less and be better quality... The brush shed like crazy ( and I never had that problem with the ones I ordered before the "improved" one ), the water is grey when I'm washing it ( and this happens every time I wash it,not just the first time ), it is smaller and not as dense as the old one. When I saw Iherb had them, I ordered from here hoping that it was some kind of defect brush that ELF sent me, but I got another little sheding small brush and I'm totally frustrated 'cause I loved this brush for powder and foundation, even more than the Sigma F80. As far as Iherb, I got my order soooo fast and love them...i look forward ordering some more :)

INMEJORABLE RELACION CALIDAD-PRECIO

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me ha gustado mucho, es súper barata y deja un acabado perfecto en la piel. Va mucho mejor en productos líquidos que productos en polvo, aunque se puede usar indistintamente en ambos. Compre 3, 2 de ellas fueron para regalar y sus destinatarias están encantadas. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Definitely Must Have (I LOVE This Brush)

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Jun 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This brush is a great alternative to both Sigma, Sedona Lace and MAC Flat Top Kabuki Brushes and I could go as far as saying that this is my favourite make up brush of all time; this is perfect for buffing in foundation and would say that this would be the only brush you'd need for creating a great base. The great thing about this brush is the price. Like I said, this brush is a must have and if you are going to purchase anything from this site (makeup wise) this would be it :)

great powder brush!

Posted by Ujinia on Apr 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

So cheap and works great! i use it with my powder! ωραίο πινέλο σε πολύ καλή τιμή! το χρησιμοποιώ για να βάλω την πούδρα μου αλλά και το ρουζ μου!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good brush for powder foundations. My order arrived in 6 days to Spain. I love iHerb effectiveness. Is the second time i repeat and will continuing repeating.

Awesome!

Posted by arya22 on Sep 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Awesome! Great brush for powder, but if you want you can also apply both powder and liquid foundation. It's soft on skin and doesn't shed at all.

amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great for stippling on powder. this is the sencond one i got as needed a backup for when one is washied and drying

durable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

had been using it for at least a year, and through weekly washes, it hasn't shed at all. good as liquid, powder foundation brush and also blush brush! very multi-purposeful! the affordable price is another plus =)

Good product

Posted by currency on Sep 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my sister. She thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

ME ENCANTA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ES SUAVE, NO SUELTA PELO, ME ENCANTA!!! Y POR EL PRECIO QUE TIENE, QUE MÁS SE PUEDE PEDIR? YO TENGO VARIAS DE ELF Y ES UNA MARCA QUE DA BUENOS RESULTADOS