Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I loved this brush before, but ELF changed it and I honestly don't understand why. I originally ordered this brush from their site, but it was a lot smaller than the ones I ordered before. It looked like a travel version. I contacted them and told them about the issue, but they said they were improving the product so it would shed less and be better quality... The brush shed like crazy ( and I never had that problem with the ones I ordered before the "improved" one ), the water is grey when I'm washing it ( and this happens every time I wash it,not just the first time ), it is smaller and not as dense as the old one. When I saw Iherb had them, I ordered from here hoping that it was some kind of defect brush that ELF sent me, but I got another little sheding small brush and I'm totally frustrated 'cause I loved this brush for powder and foundation, even more than the Sigma F80. As far as Iherb, I got my order soooo fast and love them...i look forward ordering some more :)

Don't understand why people like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't like this brush. it looks so cheap. The hair little bit scratches, hair is not staight. I don't even use it after couple of times trying.

Not impressed.

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is fine but I'm not impressed. I don't reach for it quite often as lots of my other brushes do the job better. It is easy to clean and doesn't shed but be warned as it tends to bleed black for the first washes. I haven't used it with liquid make-up yet, maybe it will perform better with liquids even though it's labelled as a powder brush..

Just Mediocre

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Other Elf Brushes Are Quite Good. This One Doesnt Get The Buffing Easy. The Bristles Gave Me A Streaky Application. Worn Once Or Twice

Different from what it used to be.

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this brush a few years ago from E.L.F UK and I absolutely loved it, but it was time to replace it. When the new brush arrived, I noticed it was different. The bristles are floppier and the brush is not as "dense" and thick as my old brush. It works OK, but it's not great like the old one. Either E.L.F. UK and US have different suppliers (which I doubt) or the quality was reduced... I think it's the later, that's why I give it only 2 stars. It's still a nice brush, but I miss the old quality. Oh, by the way, I use it for liquid foundation, not powder, and it gives a nice finish (and you can apply foundation effortlessly in seconds).

Really disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The brush is shedding bristles every day without me doing anything to it. And the handle was loosely glued to the rest of the brush when it arrived. I was very disappointed because I read many nice reviews about this one.

disappointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

got unstuck when ι use this