Good for its price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The brush was slightly out of shape when I received it however this was fixed upon washing the brush. Pros: good to use for Powder, affordable. Cons: it SHEDS almost every time i use it. I have my doubts on the durability of this brush. Overall I would say this is an acceptable powder brush because of its low price. Not the best powder brush but great for people like me who don't want to spend much / don't use a powder brush daily.

I really liked that brush!

Posted by FashionEvELand-FEEL on Jul 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice price I have washed it several times and it is amazing! totally worth its price!

Good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good brush but its just not quite the right type of brush for me. After using this I've decided I prefer tapered brushes for powder application

Great brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use this brush every day to apply powder and brush away setting powder.

VERY GOOD.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great application!

Soft, easy to use brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this brush for quite a while now and I think it's really good. I also use it to apply my bronzer and it works fine. Be careful when you use water to clean it though, because the adhesive ingredient that connects the base and the brush parts might fade away.

Nice brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on others reviews of it being good for loose mineral powder foundations. I was a bit skeptical at first, but I have come to like it. It could be a little smaller and stiffer, but it seems to spread the mineral foundation well.

Does the job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I ve used it in the past for applying make up and it's very good for the price

Good brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The brush is good. Its dense and picks the right amount of product. I use it with my MAC studio fix powder foundation. Its worth trying.