Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:
24/7 Help

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews
1-10 of 18 total
Languages
Sort By
English
Search Reviews

Hmmmmm..... no.

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I just didn't like it... It's not dense enough for applying foundation or creamy products with, and for the dry products- it's not so great either. I love a lot of the elf studio brushes, but not this one, sorry. המברשת עשויה סיבי טקלון סינטטיים, והיא מיועדת להנחת מוצרים יבשים ורטובים כאחד. אמורים להשתמש בה עם מייקאפים נוזליים, סמקים קרמיים, וגם עם פודרות, סמקים רגילים, ברונזרים, היילייטרים וכו'... לטעמי המברשת לא מספיק דחוסה, מה שגורם לה להיות "חלשה", ולכן, לדעתי, היא לא מתאימה כל כך להנחת מייקאפ או סומק קרמי. בעבודה עם מוצרים יבשים היא בסדר, אבל לא מעבר

Thanks for your feedback!

Wouldn't buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The brush isn't dense enough for foundation and the bristles fall out. Definitely wouldn't buy again. Disappointed ELF fan.

Thanks for your feedback!

Not recomended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Simple brush, very soft bristles.

Thanks for your feedback!

Waste of money

Posted by Violet80s on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This brush is useless. It's flimsy with absolutely no stiffness in the bristles. I also have the E.L.F small stippling version of this and it's so much better in terms of density. This brush is just too fine and soft. Very cheaply made. Don't waste your money and go for the small version if you can find it in stores.

Thanks for your feedback!

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this was my first buy from elf but I'm disappointed because the bristles start to come off from the very first use :(

Thanks for your feedback!

Bad product

Posted by Ilaha-A on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can't understand how people can write good feedback to this product?! Bad product and bad quality. Not recommended.

Thanks for your feedback!

No me gusta

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

No me gusta como difumina los coloretes y tiene las fibras muy sintéticas y plasticosas. Por no tirarla la estoy usando para matizar el rostro pero no me convence.

Thanks for your feedback!

..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

To bad

Thanks for your feedback!

I did not like, the hairs of the brush came out easily and feel on the skin is slightly rough and not smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not like, the hairs of the brush came out easily and feel on the skin is slightly rough and not smooth

Thanks for your feedback!

no es para mi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

No me gusto nada. Tiene como unos pleitos mas largos al final y no me apaño con la base de maquillaje.

Thanks for your feedback!

1-10 of 18 total

1 2