Powder is fine, not a fan of the applicator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The powder is a bit lighter than my face, but seems to have a decent matte effect as it says in the description. The applicator is a bit useless in my opinion, but since I use a brush it didn't bother me much. It's quite a small pan, ideal to carry in your purse for touch-ups. Can get quite "caky" if you apply too much and hence the 4 star rating.

ELF matifying powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for taking in the handbag, covers all shines.

It's ok just that it lightens the skin alot

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's ok just that it lightens the skin alot Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Pink Toned Pressed Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pro: Slim & Light, Great To keep In The Bag. Big Mirror, Which Is A Must Have! Has A Medium Coverage For A Pressed Powder. Mini Applicator For Touch Up On The Go. But Best To Use Powder Brush. Unbeatable Low Price! Cons: NOT translucent, It's Actually Has PINK Toned, Which A Bit Misleading. Although It Works Fine For Me, But Probably Not For Some. Overall, I'm Quite Happy About The Product & Might Repurchase.

Not translucent, too dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this is a good powder because it's too dark for me and I don't enjoy using it. I'm pale and I know it, but this was supposed to be colourless. It's not. I can see a pink spot on my skin where I have it. I still keep it for traveling or for a make up emergency. Also I'm not a fan of the application sponge. It's so small. It would be annoying to use on a daily basis. But for the price it's great and I'm glad to have it as a back up.

Does the trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly what it claims to and seems to last all day.

Affordable and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like that it leaves my face matt. Staying power isn't so good but for the price, i find it better than most drugstore powders.

E.L.F.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like it.

small and compact

Posted by queensounti on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good, small compact and practice for travel. good quality for the price

Not lasting matt translucent powder.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

+ Nice package, sponge is very comfortable . Good for every skin color. - I wish it was bigger sponge size. Powder supposed to make my skin to be more matt - it helps for 2-3 hours. Will not buy it again for sure.

1 2 3 4