Powder is fine, not a fan of the applicator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The powder is a bit lighter than my face, but seems to have a decent matte effect as it says in the description. The applicator is a bit useless in my opinion, but since I use a brush it didn't bother me much. It's quite a small pan, ideal to carry in your purse for touch-ups. Can get quite "caky" if you apply too much and hence the 4 star rating.

ELF matifying powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for taking in the handbag, covers all shines.

It's ok just that it lightens the skin alot

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It's ok just that it lightens the skin alot Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Pink Toned Pressed Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pro: Slim & Light, Great To keep In The Bag. Big Mirror, Which Is A Must Have! Has A Medium Coverage For A Pressed Powder. Mini Applicator For Touch Up On The Go. But Best To Use Powder Brush. Unbeatable Low Price! Cons: NOT translucent, It's Actually Has PINK Toned, Which A Bit Misleading. Although It Works Fine For Me, But Probably Not For Some. Overall, I'm Quite Happy About The Product & Might Repurchase.

Not translucent, too dark

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if this is a good powder because it's too dark for me and I don't enjoy using it. I'm pale and I know it, but this was supposed to be colourless. It's not. I can see a pink spot on my skin where I have it. I still keep it for traveling or for a make up emergency. Also I'm not a fan of the application sponge. It's so small. It would be annoying to use on a daily basis. But for the price it's great and I'm glad to have it as a back up.

Does the trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does exactly what it claims to and seems to last all day.

Affordable and works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Like that it leaves my face matt. Staying power isn't so good but for the price, i find it better than most drugstore powders.

E.L.F.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Like it.

good enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good for the price.

High quality product, not as translucent as it claims

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This powder is a really really nice one- it's finely milled and nicely mattifying. The compact has a really good sized mirror and feels substantial, not light and plasticy and cheap. The only problem with this is that it's not nearly as universal as it claims. The powder isn't opaque, but it definitely has enough of a tint that if you don't match the color pretty closely it's going to look weird. On me it's a little dark, although I'll probably match it better in the summer. And for anyone too much deeper than the shade of this powder this would look like an ashy disaster. If you are one of the lucky ones that this matches, buy this immediately and twelve backups, because it's a really good powder and it's only $3!

1 2 3 4